IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is it too early to think about DoY
10/19/09, 2:07 PM   #1
Is it too early to think about DoY
Kevracer58

Is it too early to start thinking about the 2009 Sprint & Midget Driver of the Year?

my vote goes to Bryan Clauson.

10/19/09, 2:38 PM   #2
Re: Is it too early to think about DoY
midgetmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevracer58 View Post
Is it too early to start thinking about the 2009 Sprint & Midget Driver of the Year?

my vote goes to Bryan Clauson.
Are you talking combined or seperate for each division? In either case I would slightly disagree with you , but I am a big fan of Bryan. With out a doubt he is a threat to win when he is at the track. For midgets , I would have to give it to Mr.Midget Brad Kuhn. For sprints I would go with Cole Whitt/ Levi Jones and for combined I would go with Jerry Coons Jr. however, I would not complain to much if Brad Sweet or Bran clauson were to win it.
Last edited by midgetmaniac; 10/19/09 at 2:42 PM.

10/19/09, 2:46 PM   #3
Jerry Shaw

I think Bryan and Brad Kuhn are neck and neck for NMDOTY, right now. It might not be decided until Turkey Night is over. Sprint Driver of the Year is just wide open, at this point, as it has been most of the year. Nobody's really had a year that clearly stands above all the rest. Levi and DD are probably the front runners, but Cole Whitt has gotten many impressive wins and is right there with them in the USAC points. Clauson is within striking distance and Jon Stanbrough has made a run, here at the end. And, as of late, Damion Gardner has been running as good as anybody and isn't going to let up, with some of the tracks he made his name on, coming up on what's left of this year's schedule. There will be a lot of suspense waiting for the Sprint Poll to come out.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

10/20/09, 8:42 PM   #4
SPD 37

2009 Sprint car driver of the year SHOULD be: BRADY SHORT

9 Feature wins, Bloomington Speedway track Champion and 3rd in points at Lawrenceburg, and 2009 KISS Champion!!!

...just to name a few of his 2009 accomplishments!!

SPD 37

10/21/09, 4:49 PM   #5
rclaridge

My vote would go to BC.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is it too early to think about DoY