IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacob Allen Joining High Limit Racing Full-Time In 2024
11/30/23, 2:28 PM   #1
Jacob Allen Joining High Limit Racing Full-Time In 2024
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Jacob Allen Joining High Limit Racing Full-Time In 2024

https://www.floracing.com/articles/1...asI_Fl_hCVAn6Q

Also David Gravel announced yesterday he was staying on the World Of Outlaws Sprint Car Series tour in 2024.

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, Grocery Guy, PIT CART
11/30/23, 4:10 PM   #2
Re: Jacob Allen Joining High Limit Racing Full-Time In 2024
openwheelfan1

So far, the score is WoO 4 and High Limit 2 of the WoO regulars. David Gravel, Sheldon Haudenschild, Logan Schuchart,and Gio Scelzi have all announced they will run WoO. Thus far, Brad Sweet and now Jacob Allen are the only two WoO regulars to announce they will be running with High Limit. PRI next week should be interesting.

1 member likes this post: Grocery Guy
11/30/23, 4:39 PM   #3
BrentTFunk

This one surprised me as I was under the impression that shark racing relied heavily on the platinum benefits to keep going. You knew Sheldon was going to. His main sponsor is the Outlaw sponsor. He makes a killing off merchandise, and was smart not to jeopardize it. Gravel makes sense too. His car owner and sponsor are heavily invested in the Outlaws with Husets being the Outlaws highest paying race. Seems to me that it would be a good year for a team that wants to move up to do it. In reality there are not that many of those.

2 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy
11/30/23, 5:49 PM   #4
hoosier race fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by openwheelfan1 View Post
So far, the score is WoO 4 and High Limit 2 of the WoO regulars. David Gravel, Sheldon Haudenschild, Logan Schuchart,and Gio Scelzi have all announced they will run WoO. Thus far, Brad Sweet and now Jacob Allen are the only two WoO regulars to announce they will be running with High Limit. PRI next week should be interesting.
Brock Zearfoss has also committed to the outlaws tour again for 2024.

3 members like this post: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, motorhead748
11/30/23, 6:01 PM   #5
staggerman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
This one surprised me as I was under the impression that shark racing relied heavily on the platinum benefits to keep going. You knew Sheldon was going to. His main sponsor is the Outlaw sponsor. He makes a killing off merchandise, and was smart not to jeopardize it. Gravel makes sense too. His car owner and sponsor are heavily invested in the Outlaws with Husets being the Outlaws highest paying race. Seems to me that it would be a good year for a team that wants to move up to do it. In reality there are not that many of those.
I think the lighter schedule appealed to Jacob. He was burned out this year by the Knoxville Nationals so imagine he will be able to take time off instead of racing every weekend.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, cowboyhar69, rmr6nm
12/1/23, 5:53 PM   #6
opnwhlmnd

Saw somewhere it's possible Tanner Holmes will join Jacob Allen as a second Shark Racing entry following High Limit series.

Wonder how much High Limit benefit package is worth compared to WoO platinum package?

UPDATE this post of mine aged well aged well not even 4 hours LOL

Holmes is not joining Shark Racing on either tour. He said they tried to work out a deal but didn't happen.

Tanner Holmes Speed Sport article link
Last edited by opnwhlmnd; 12/1/23 at 10:22 PM.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, nathans1012
12/2/23, 5:23 AM   #7
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by opnwhlmnd View Post
Saw somewhere it's possible Tanner Holmes will join Jacob Allen as a second Shark Racing entry following High Limit series.

Wonder how much High Limit benefit package is worth compared to WoO platinum package?

UPDATE this post of mine aged well aged well not even 4 hours LOL

Holmes is not joining Shark Racing on either tour. He said they tried to work out a deal but didn't happen.

Tanner Holmes Speed Sport article link
Tanner posted a video yesterday and said initially it was a possibility but it is off the table now…. He will not team with shark in 24.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jacob Allen Joining High Limit Racing Full-Time In 2024