IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #31 6/15/10 8:38 PM
Starting up again...
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #32 6/15/10 8:40 PM
Thunder and lightning in Redbud City as I type this. A line of strong storms again are raking the Hoosier State this evening. We certainly don't need anymore rain. However, with that being said the rain is falling. It is almost upon us here in East Central Indiana so another night of worry. I hope this passes quickly and the effect are minimal.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #33 6/15/10 8:43 PM
Originally Posted by wildman92:
Thought about you guys last night Dan - hope everything is ok and that you were able to get some sleep.
Thank You,been a long day, phone hasn't rang,yet.All of you ok?

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Speedwrench (Offline)
  #34 6/15/10 8:47 PM
Originally Posted by v8j:
severe weather hang on.im going back to shop to work on building a boat
Have you got the animals ready to go for when you get the boat done?
racegal (Offline)
  #35 6/15/10 9:07 PM
Originally Posted by okienonwingfan:
You guys got the bad storms we got rain here in Oklahoma. Parts of Okc got 10 inches of rain this morning.
You guys were on the news up here! That looks terrible!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
wildman92 (Offline)
  #36 6/15/10 9:23 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Thank You,been a long day, phone hasn't rang,yet.All of you ok?
We are ok except we lost a tree.

Hope you can get some rest.

Jen Kelley (she/her)
FishBurger (Offline)
  #37 6/15/10 9:30 PM
Fortunately we were sheltered nicely at Willie's Sports Cafe at Hidden Valley Lake. It was tough as we only had chicken wings and Amber Bock to sustain us, but we toughed it out. Looks like the worst of it has gone north of The 'Burg.

Buit seriously, with tornado warnings all around and continuous lightning in the skies, I hope all out there are safe and sound. Keep us informed. Be careful out there.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #38 6/15/10 10:44 PM
Looks like you guys are getting some of our left over snow in the form of rain! We did get 2" here in Plymouth Wisconsin today.....rain i mean, not 2" of snow.
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #39 6/16/10 8:28 AM
Please don't say rain on iow! It makes them mad!
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #40 6/16/10 2:21 PM
The sun is shining and the humidity is better than yesterday, great day for being with friends at the race track.

Jerry #66j
stida.com