IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
6pac (Offline)
  #1 12/31/16 7:30 PM
Zetec stroker short blocks. All so selling stroker kits for the zetec motor. Stroked crank. Aluminum Rods and pistons all ballenced ready to install. Special order only. Spent a lot of time and money getting this lot together. All parts are the best of the best. Short blocks starting at $4800. Kits starting at $3900.special order only will take 4 to 6 week for delivery
6pac (Offline)
  #2 1/4/17 2:05 PM
Originally Posted by 6pac:
Zetec stroker short blocks. All so selling stroker kits for the zetec motor. Stroked crank. Aluminum Rods and pistons all ballenced ready to install. Special order only. Spent a lot of time and money getting this lot together. All parts are the best of the best. Short blocks starting at $4800. Kits starting at $3900.special order only will take 4 to 6 week for delivery
the 6 Short blocks I have are all sold. Will take orders again March 1st gona try to have 12 rotating assembly's buy then. Also working on a tall deck zetec. Will be testing that engine Feb 16_17_18. If all goes well will have tall deck 2640 zetecs buy mid march.
Wayne Davis (Offline)
  #3 1/4/17 3:57 PM
Originally Posted by 6pac:
the 6 Short blocks I have are all sold. Will take orders again March 1st gona try to have 12 rotating assembly's buy then. Also working on a tall deck zetec. Will be testing that engine Feb 16_17_18. If all goes well will have tall deck 2640 zetecs buy mid march.
you might want to check out the D-2 rules specially if you are talking about the GDN in Feb.

Southern Outlaw Motorsports
Jacksonville, Florida
The Original Southern Outlaw

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

jjones752 (Offline)
  #4 1/4/17 6:25 PM
I was wondering where these would be legal myself, Wayne...

Jim Jones
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97
6pac (Offline)
  #5 1/4/17 9:10 PM
Some engine's I've sold Will be going into midgets. Others going in fwd race cars. And outlaw 4cyl.
Chuckles3420 (Offline)
  #6 1/8/17 6:37 PM
Hey I would like know some more information on the stuff email me at st.paull344@gmail.com that's lee
Focus4 (Offline)
  #7 1/16/17 2:06 PM
Hoping to come watch the GDN in February looks to be a good one.

Gaylon Stewart