IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kudos to USAC and everyone else involved.
2/19/11, 11:56 PM   #1
Kudos to USAC and everyone else involved.
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

The 3 nights (plus practice) at Ocala were damned near perfect. We can't think of a single thing we'd want to complain about. The racing was great. The facility is neat. Even the weather was outstanding. The only improvement we can think of is more nights. :-)

3 members like this post: Charles Nungester, Gregg, Ricks Pics
2/21/11, 9:06 PM   #2
Re: Kudos to USAC and everyone else involved.
BrentTFunk

I agree.

2/21/11, 9:43 PM   #3
Re: Kudos to USAC and everyone else involved.
Offy22

It was an extremely pleasant surprise to find the surface so improved. While I only made the first two shows it was a great two nights of racing. There are very few good sprint car races all year in the sunshine state and "tradional" unwinged races as rare as a bachelor love bug. I hope this "fix" lasts until sprint week for this Florida native. Sorry that I missed you Dick as we haven't crossed paths since Lawrenceburg a few years ago.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kudos to USAC and everyone else involved.