IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2007 Indiana Midget Week DVD is complete (FINALLY!)
11/24/07, 3:52 PM   #1
2007 Indiana Midget Week DVD is complete (FINALLY!)
Millsvideo

Hello folks,

Just wanted everyone to know that I have finally completed work on the 3rd Annual Indiana Midget Week DVD (complete with 410 sprints), and there is now a trailer up for your viewing pleasure on the front page of www.millsvideoproductions.com. This weeks "clip of the week" is brought to you by Bob and Janice East at www.beastracecars.com. Thanks to them for their support of our site.

Right now, we have a Christmas sale going on, wherein if you buy both the '07 Sprintweek and '07 Midget Week DVDs, you can get them for the low price of $60.00 (plus $5 s/h). That's a savings of $20.00. If you already own the Sprintweek, you can always buy it for a friend or relative for Christmas, and keep the Midget Week for yourself. Of course these DVDs make great Christmas gifts for any die hard race fan.

Also, some news and notes from Mills Video Productions...

Highlights of the 2007 Turkey Night Grand Prix will be up and available on Monday at millsvideoproductions.com, and we will let you know here when they are. We will continue to update the site throughought the winter, as many of the races we shot in '07 that never made the highlight reel on our page will see the light of day as the offseason goes on. So stay tuned for those highlights.

Also, if there are any outstanding orders that have to be dealt with, please contact me immediately at millsvideo@aol.com (instead of the usual MVPVDO@aol.com address). We have had some problems with our online tracking system (now resolved), and I want to make sure no orders have slipped through the cracks. We are actively working on all titles from the 2007 season, now that the two major projects are finally complete. 2008 is shaping up to be a fantastic year for Mills Video Productions, and we look forward to serving up the best highlights and racing videos that we have to offer to you, the race fan.

Thanks for your support of our endeavors. Sincerely,

Dean Mills
Mills Video Productions
Official Videographer of USAC

11/24/07, 4:39 PM   #2
Re: 2007 Indiana Midget Week DVD is complete (FINALLY!)
Pat O'Connor Fan

If Dean's IMW DVD is even close to his ISW work, it will be well worth the wait. :respect:

11/24/07, 9:43 PM   #3
Dee

So does this mean you are now shipping the pre-ordered copies?

11/24/07, 9:51 PM   #4
Millsvideo

Yes, they are the first batch to go out. Sorry for the delays, but we have had numerous setbacks. Thanks for your patience. I feel the finished product will be worth your wait...Sincerely,

Dean Mills

11/25/07, 3:15 AM   #5
Sprint63122

Nice work on the site Dean was nice to see both highlights on there together for the sprints and midgets plus the cover artwork.The action is great and I liked the sound setup there the sprint video had both channels going but the midgets where only hitting on the left bank there good choice only four cylinders so only half the sound.Thanks again for doing all of the races for us each year.

11/25/07, 3:15 AM   #6
Sprint63122

:foxcostanbrough:

11/25/07, 7:08 AM   #7
agar

Race Count Last Year: 14

I Placed my order today for both Sprintweek & Midgetweek hope it gets me through to Spring

11/25/07, 9:11 AM   #8
Dyno Don

I hope you get what you order, I have been waiting over 5 weeks for my ISW and have not received it yet.

Now he wants to sell me IMW, how long would I have to wait on that one?

11/25/07, 9:27 AM   #9
Dwight Clock

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

11/25/07, 11:08 AM   #10
Bubzilla

Dean, are you or Jeff going to be selling DVD's of this year's Western World?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2007 Indiana Midget Week DVD is complete (FINALLY!)