IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Uniform!
2/20/11, 9:46 PM   #21
Re: Stolen Uniform!
racephoto1

A couple of years ago this was happening a lot here in Indiana. Guys were getting robbed blind while they were running. I don't know if it stopped, but I have heard less about it.

I also love the blame the victim mentality of some people. Just remember the victim does nothing wrong, it is the ******** who does.I also wish we members of the racing community would catch one of these people in the act. It would be a loooong time until the police find out they were apprehended by racers, thats for sure.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, skids59, TQ29m
2/21/11, 7:51 PM   #22
jim goerge

I remem,ber reading bout Ed Lynch pulled up in his sprint car saw a guy in his trailer takeing his wallet but couldn't catch guy cuz he had his saftey belts on Guy was over the fence when Ed got out of car

2/21/11, 10:00 PM   #23
Offy22

I'm embarassed as a Florida race fan. I have been involved with open wheel racing for many years and have not had anyone tamper with personal items , although I have had a few wheels, gears and other race car parts fail to return. May their plums turn to prunes.

2 members like this post: jerrythar500, racephoto1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Stolen Uniform!