IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
nathans1012 (Offline)
  #1 12/9/21 11:47 AM
AMSOIL USAC National Sprints

2022 Schedule

2024 Season: Race 1 - April 20th Brownstown (Crate LM). Unlike many I don't discriminate on what racing I choose to watch.
9 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, dirt330, duel, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler, wildman92
wildman92 (Offline)
  #2 12/9/21 12:02 PM
Nice!!! We are already planning trips to a few new tracks for us!

Jen Kelley (she/her)
8 Likes: BrentTFunk, dirt330, Dirtfan, luckybuc97, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner, WinglessLovers
ISF (Offline)
  #3 12/9/21 12:28 PM
Another season where not a single event is scheduled in the state of Illinois.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
7 Likes: Larry Welch, luckybuc97, progressive22, Steve Wendel, sw1911, tirespinner, treecitytornado
racenut69 (Offline)
  #4 12/9/21 4:56 PM
Sad...SMH!
Originally Posted by ISF:
Another season where not a single event is scheduled in the state of Illinois.

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
3 Likes: ISF, sw1911, tirespinner
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #5 12/9/21 6:15 PM
Sucks they're no longer going to Knoxville.....AKA.... the Brady Bacon invitational.
4 Likes: kylenap, oppweld, tirespinner, treecitytornado
tamati (Offline)
  #6 12/9/21 7:10 PM
Two days at Terre Haute in may that will be nice
3 Likes: 2fast4u, oppweld, tirespinner
addictedtodirt (Offline)
  #7 12/9/21 8:02 PM
Especially if they add the silver crown cars both nights. A guy can dream, right?
3 Likes: cornerthree, oppweld, tirespinner
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #8 12/9/21 8:05 PM
Nice to see ISW does not conflict with the Kings Royal week again. Good move!

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: oppweld, PIT CART, tirespinner
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 12/9/21 8:09 PM
Originally Posted by addictedtodirt:
Especially if they add the silver crown cars both nights. A guy can dream, right?
Please no. Havent you ever watched the second feature of a 2 open wheel car show? The track is crap by the second feature no matter which track you are at. I see people wishing for this all the time but it makes me think you have never seen this happen before. Tell me the last time the track wasnt crap for the sprint cars during midget week.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, captrat, jdull99, spankytoo, tirespinner
ThrowbackRacingTeam (Offline)
  #10 12/9/21 8:20 PM
Good schedule but taking a big chance trying to run Friday and Saturday night in May at Terre Haute. That doesn’t bode well for car count. There’s a reason they ran weekdays there. No longer have a late season race either. Otherwise, good to see all the higher paying shows.