IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
ronmil (Offline)
  #1 7/17/19 2:34 PM
Did Bloomington run on July 5th? That was their fireworks night. I haven't found any results on their website.

Ron Miller
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #2 7/17/19 2:44 PM
Rained out
hoosier race fan (Offline)
  #3 7/17/19 2:53 PM
Follow up question - does anyone know what classes they will have in addition to sprints for the Bob Kinser night on August 9th?
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #4 7/17/19 3:03 PM
Follow up question.......will you have to be there at noon for ISW19 show to beat all of the early bird seat markers?
2 Likes: spicoli, tirespinner
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #5 7/17/19 3:07 PM
Originally Posted by kcarm92:
Rained out
PPD till August 9th, Rod Harris Memorial & Salute to Mike & Judy Miles.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
2 Likes: ronmil, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #6 7/17/19 3:41 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
Follow up question.......will you have to be there at noon for ISW19 show to beat all of the early bird seat markers?
If you want the best seats, yes. It will be that way at EVERY track on the schedule! And that's not a bad thing.

Do yourself a favor: stake out your seat early and then go find yourself a locally owned restaurant to enjoy.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #7 7/17/19 4:22 PM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
If you want the best seats, yes. It will be that way at EVERY track on the schedule! And that's not a bad thing.

Do yourself a favor: stake out your seat early and then go find yourself a locally owned restaurant to enjoy.
CM.....well aware of that, just being facetious with new bleachers and loss of seating. Maybe they will have added bleachers by next week as they previously said they would. Have they?
Non wing lover (Offline)
  #8 7/17/19 4:22 PM
I've heard seating capacity is less with new bleachers they built at bloom but I also those are just temporary going build bigger and better in off season hope this is true