IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PRAYERS for Pennsylvania sprint car veteran Greg Hodnett.
9/20/18, 10:51 PM   #11
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

This has been a bad year for auto racing. Rest In Peace, Greg Hodnett!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, smith19
9/20/18, 11:28 PM   #12
smith19

R.i.p. Greg hodnett....one hell of a racer

2 members like this post: jim goerge, rapid robert
9/21/18, 6:23 AM   #13
Re: PRAYERS for Pennsylvania sprint car veteran Greg Hodnett
BrentTFunk

RIP Greg Hodnett

2 members like this post: Dirtfan, jim goerge
9/21/18, 7:02 AM   #14
PJ Wright

I love sprint car racing but sometimes I don't like it much. I know that doesn't make sense, but I think most fans will understand what I mean. My thoughts and prayers are with Greg's family, friends, crew and all the other folks hurting because of this.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

9/21/18, 10:06 AM   #15
i love dirt track racing

Our racing family's send out our prayers to the family's of greg hodnett and the racing community.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/21/18, 10:27 AM   #16
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

I've watched and photographed Greg for years in Central PA. I can't even bare to go and look for photos to post of him right now. One of the great one takes far to soon.

3 members like this post: Bostonian, jim goerge, smith19
9/21/18, 11:01 AM   #17
racenut69

Prayers to the family..........

9/21/18, 12:16 PM   #18
ThePurple73

Greg always made a race exciting and was always competitive. I always enjoyed watching him race. Sympathy to his family and friends.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/21/18, 12:54 PM   #19
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 16
Race Count Last Year: 85

My wife and I had the privilege of watching Greg race for many years while we lived in Pennsylvania and there was not a nicer, classier driver than Greg. He was kind, a great encourager of young drivers and a true gentleman and great ambassador for racing. He touched some many lives in a positive manner and will be sorely missed by so many. We are blessed to have been able to watch this man race for so many years but more importantly we are blessed to know that he had such a positive influence of some many others in the racing community. He was a true legend (so glad he was honored earlier this year by Port Royal Speedway as one of their Living Legends) and what he brought to the table every race he participated in goes so beyond being a intense and tough competitor but what he did behind the scene will be remembered by so many in this sport. Our prayers and thoughts go out to Sherry, his children, his race team and all his fans who lost so much last night at BAPS Motor Speedway. Thank you Greg for all the memories and thank you even more for the fine representative and type of person you were. That is the greatest legacy that you could have left us. God Bless the family, friends and race team you left behind in a full life that ended too soon. RIP and Godspeed to you, Greg Hodnett.

Bruce and Pat Eckel

9/21/18, 5:25 PM   #20
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Williams Grove, Lincoln and Susquehanna (BAPS) Speedways have canceled there racing programs this weekend out of respect for Greg Hodnett and his family, friends, car owner and teams.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PRAYERS for Pennsylvania sprint car veteran Greg Hodnett.