IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in
8/8/16, 11:44 AM   #21
IndyBound

My heart aches for the Clauson family and Lauren. Bryan was one of the most dedicated racers I ever had the pleasure of meeting. Such a sad loss for the racing community. My thoughts and prayers are with the Clauson family, Lauren, Bryan's friends and fans. RIP Byran!

1 member likes this post: chase1989
8/8/16, 12:01 PM   #22
Re: Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained
EldoraMark

To the Clauson and Lauren, my prayers are sent your way that God will help you thru these times. Bryan was a great young man who will not be forgotten.

Mark Fritz

2 members like this post: racing4aman, WinglessLovers
8/8/16, 12:02 PM   #23
tamale wagon

8/8/16, 12:26 PM   #24
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Heartbroken! God Bless you B.C., & the Clauson family. We love you all.

3 members like this post: LUCKYONE, MIKE HEIMEL, WinglessLovers
8/8/16, 12:29 PM   #25
DiamondSkyline

He will be missed greatly.

The series my family races in lost a great young man over the weekend, please spread the prayers for his family.

8/8/16, 12:44 PM   #26
v8j

RIP Bryan GodSpeed

8/8/16, 12:51 PM   #27
LPS Insider

Lincoln Park Speedway is saddened by the loss of an outstanding young man. Bryan Clauson
was as amazing with his fans as he was on the race track. He had a love and enthusiasm
for the sport of racing that was contagious and held no bounds.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family and to all of those he impacted in his
community and racing endeavors.

8/8/16, 1:37 PM   #28
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

From Grandview Speedway in PA.

GRANDVIEW SPEEDWAY OPENS THEIR GATES TUESDAY TO HONOR BRYAN CLAUSON

In honor and in memory of Bryan Clauson, Grandview Speedway will be opening their gates Tuesday evening August 9th at 7:30pm for a brief remembrance gathering. All that would like to attend are asked to gather in Victory Lane tomorrow night at 7:30pm.

Clauson, 27 years old, passed away yesterday as a result of injuries suffered in a Belleville Nationals accident. He was an Indianapolis 500 veteran and this year was attempting to run in 200 races during the year. He had won 27 features so far (15 USAC features) this season.

Back in June he did race with the USAC Sprint cars at Grandview and earned a popular victory.

Track Chaplain Pastor Don Kerns will be in attendance to offer a few words and to pray with those gathered to honor Bryan’s memory.

You will have an opportunity if you like to make a contribution that will be sent to USAC Benevolent Foundation. The Clauson family has identified this as fund that they would like contributions made in honor of Bryan.

We hope our dedicated race fans from the area can take some time to honor a true champion of our sport.

8/8/16, 2:16 PM   #29
dickster

Prayers for the family and friends during this tragic time! God speed. RIP Bryan

8/8/16, 2:18 PM   #30
jim goerge

I had the pleasure to get to met Bryan couple years ago, about same time I found out I had cancer. Whenever Bryan saw me he would ask how I was dong. Well this year Bryan got sponsorship from Cancer Centers of America, so then he would tell me Jimmy I can probley get you a good deal. Bryan we will miss you on and off the track.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bryan clauson passes away after injuries sustained in