IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hope to see wether gone & allow races to happen next weekend
3/30/23, 4:12 PM   #21
Re: Hope to see wether gone & allow races to happen next wee
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing View Post
Our racing family will be in the house until they tell us to stay home. Most of us are only 45 minutes from the burg. Hopefully things will work out and we can get a racing event in. Thanks ❤️
If it looks better, I will try to be there.

2 members like this post: Ilovedirttrackracing, tirespinner
3/31/23, 3:35 PM   #22
Re: Hope to see wether gone & allow races to happen next wee
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovedirttrackracing View Post
Our racing family will be in the house until they tell us to stay home. Most of us are only 45 minutes from the burg. Hopefully things will work out and we can get a racing event in,and I'll get a new pink rooster on the porch when I get home Thanks ❤️
You can go watch figure 8 races at the Speedrome on Sunday. They go half way in one direction and half way in the other direction,so you wont get dizzy like you do at regular races where they just go in one direction.....

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hope to see wether gone & allow races to happen next weekend