IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Truck & Trailer Classifieds > 2001 Ford F-350 SuperCab Powerstroke Diesel Dually
8/27/12, 9:20 AM   #1
2001 Ford F-350 SuperCab Powerstroke Diesel Dually
Graeme Short Racing

2001 Ford F-350 SuperCab Powerstroke 7.3L Diesel Dually
Engine: V8, Turbo Diesel, 7.3L
Transmission: Automatic O/D
Drivetrain: 2WD
Accessory Package: XL
Braking and Traction: ABS (4 wheel)
Comfort and Convience: AC, Power Locks and Windows, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, AM/FM Stereo with CD Player
Safety and Security: Dual Air Bags
Exterior: White with running boards, bed liner, towing package for Gooseneck and Reese Receiver, Aluminum Wheels
Interior: Tan Cloth

This is a mint condition 2001 Ford F-350 2WD Diesel Dually with White Exterior and Tan Cloth Interior. The truck is equipped with the greatly appreciated and bulletproof 7.3L Diesel that Ford is famous for. Many of these engines see 600k miles before they are ever touched. I bought this truck in 2007 with 250k miles which were all highway miles put on by a professional Busch Series race team (Brewco Motorsports) who took meticulous care of their equipment. The truck just turned 280k miles and runs and drives perfectly. I've replaced the tranny, injectors, and glow plugs since I've owned it so those major expenses have been taken care of already for you. Included in the sale is a pair of gently used rear tires. The front tires have less than 7500 miles on them and are Firestones. Asking $10995obo. Any questions please call at four one nine five seven two zero three eight nine

Picture of the truck is below

https://picasaweb.google.com/1068498...37974943915090
Last edited by Graeme Short Racing; 8/27/12 at 10:10 PM.

8/15/13, 1:31 AM   #2
zerospeed

I'm selling/trading an engine, if this would interest you get ahold of me. Here's the link to my ad. https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/sho...315&styleid=17

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Truck & Trailer Classifieds > 2001 Ford F-350 SuperCab Powerstroke Diesel Dually