IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Motormasher (Offline)
  #11 7/20/13 2:43 PM
any word on whether or not 'cowboy' is gonna be there?

Posted via Mobile Device
Slider812 (Offline)
  #12 7/20/13 2:44 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
any word on whether or not 'cowboy' is gonna be there?

Posted via Mobile Device
Negative ghost rider motor is blown

Posted via Mobile Device
Slider812 (Offline)
  #13 7/20/13 3:28 PM
If we get rained out is there a possibility of USAC running the race tomorrow since this is the last race? Lps ran a make up race after the rainout last year. Just a thought.

Posted via Mobile Device
Hamby812 (Offline)
  #14 7/20/13 3:36 PM
I'll be there, 4th race of the week. Life is good!

Posted via Mobile Device
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #15 7/20/13 3:51 PM
How many people do they even let into the race? Is there a limit before they stop letting people in and turn them away? Would really hate to drive the two hour trip and get turned away.

How is the rain make-up going to happen if they can't get this race in tonight?

Posted via Mobile Device
Motormasher (Offline)
  #16 7/20/13 3:58 PM
I have never seen TSS make up a rain out other than WoO that rained out early & they took a Oct date late in the season. So I would say no make up show.

Posted via Mobile Device
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #17 7/20/13 3:59 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
How many people do they even let into the race? Is there a limit before they stop letting people in and turn them away? Would really hate to drive the two hour trip and get turned away.

Posted via Mobile Device
I have made two hour trips all week long. Believe me, plenty of seating, and they will never turn anyone away....
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #18 7/20/13 4:13 PM
Originally Posted by Rpracing1:
I have made two hour trips all week long. Believe me, plenty of seating, and they will never turn anyone away....
Well I've been by the speedway and looks like very limited seating since its all bleachers but not sure because I've never been to a race at Tri-State

Posted via Mobile Device
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #19 7/20/13 4:18 PM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Well I've been by the speedway and looks like very limited seating since its all bleachers but not sure because I've never been to a race at Tri-State

Posted via Mobile Device
Plenty-o-seating
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #20 7/20/13 4:20 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
I have never seen TSS make up a rain out other than WoO that rained out early & they took a Oct date late in the season. So I would say no make up show.

Posted via Mobile Device

Are you an official USAC or TSS spokesman?