IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
aka Liz (Offline)
  #131 7/28/14 7:27 PM
I never had the privilege of meeting Mr. Gardner, but like so many others enjoy the fruits of his labors in iow.com. May he rest in peace and relief from pain.
2 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #132 7/28/14 7:57 PM
I had the pleasure to meet Bill on several occasions and admired him for his faith and wiliness to live life to the fullness. May God bless you and your love ones.
jwl (Offline)
  #133 7/28/14 8:12 PM
Thank you Bill ,RIP
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #134 7/28/14 8:26 PM
Sad day indeed. My heart goes out to Mr. Gardner's family and friends and Mr. Hayden. Never got to meet Bill but chatted with him through this great board he created for us. One thing he and i have in common is we both share the same birthday. R.I.P.
4 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw, NeddDogg28, team3521
rclaridge (Offline)
  #135 7/28/14 8:29 PM
We were fortunate enough to chat with Bill on several occasions and even hung out with him at his cyclone custom graphics shop while Brian Hayden put the sprint car decal on our old camper.RIP Bill thoughts and prayers to his family from Roger and Sheri Claridge
7 Likes: FishBurger, Honest-Sam, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, koolaid89, racing2bwithu2, team3521
19racer
  #136 7/28/14 8:30 PM
I never got to meet Bill either, but I'm sure we passed one another at some point. May Bill Rest In Peace
grinch (Offline)
  #137 7/28/14 8:31 PM
RIP Bill
ByronMack (Offline)
  #138 7/28/14 8:34 PM
R.I.P. Sending condolences to Bill's family and friends.
terrehautian (Offline)
  #139 7/28/14 8:35 PM
Cancer sucks, if I have met Bill, it was brief. He made this place which is free from other diversions (off topic posts) like other forums. RIP Bill, can't wait for the day that cancer is a word that people forget because it doesn't exist.
3 Likes: IndyBound, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #140 7/28/14 8:37 PM
I met and talked with Bill a few times, great guy, had some laughs with him about IOW and all of the activity on this site.
I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, Gods Speed to you Bill, and thoughts & prayers to your family.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
5 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, Mud Packer, RacinBabe