IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just read everyones posts about USAC
11/11/18, 7:51 AM   #21
PAW

Y'all just like a bunch of cackling old hens on here!

11/12/18, 8:26 PM   #22
Hamby454

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeleyfan76 View Post
I will ask you just like I ask everyone else. How do you know this? Who are your sources? Do not just say people don’t know what they are talking about and that’s it. You act as if you were one of the industry leaders who were in the meeting. And yes I can complain about the severity of Ballou’s penalty as much as I want.
If I were brain dead none of this would matter at all to me. It’s not absurd to think Courtney should have been set down for the weekend. I want to thank you for being the judge of my character. Now please go psycho analyze someone else as it is you sir that has the a brain malfunction.
My source is USAC. They enlightened everyone of the multiple times over multiple years they sat down and explained to Robert this was in their rule book and he could not continue bringing a negative light to the series, tracks, or promoters on social media. Yet he continues. To blame this on Tony or anyone other than Robert is hilarious. As far as the severity of the punishment that is not for you or I to decide. Y’all need to let this go. 1 person is accountable for this and it’s the one who was banned. I like Robert and it’s unfortunate but to point fingers elsewhere is non sense. Hopefully he comes back next year as good as ever.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, ROSS
11/13/18, 9:31 AM   #23
SteelCore

And Justin Grant lost his midget ride with Clauson Marshall Racing. Wonder if all this didn't have something to do with it.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just read everyones posts about USAC