IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kuntz Motorsports
12/22/18, 1:53 PM   #31
Midget98

I wasnt trying to bash KKM or take away from the quality team Mr. Kunz has built. I was simply trying to understand why it seems that there is always some post about who is in and who is out of a KKM ride. I fully understand that money is what drives everything nowadays and ride buying is nothing new. I just don't see the fascination of some people waiting to see which new rich kid has a ride. I already know it won't be someone with huge talent and little or no money. The announcements certainly won't have me on the edge of my seat.

2 members like this post: PAW, progressive22
12/22/18, 6:56 PM   #32
wright59

If I could find a way that’s who I would race for!! And deep down so would most midget drivers. Roger Penske of midgets.

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
12/23/18, 3:57 PM   #33
Re: Keith Kuntz Motorsports
revjimk

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinglessLovers View Post
It was nothing more than a typo. Saw the news and wanted to post it. Fingers got carried away.

Bruce Eckel
Good man... I can't type worth a *&^% either. I use one or 2 fingers & then have to edit for mistakes. Merry Christmas!

12/23/18, 5:30 PM   #34
Keith Kuntz Motorsports!!..
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundog View Post
We have supported all three divisions with 35 USAC sprint car wins and two silver crown wins 👍
Oh Boy, that's a Fact w/o a Doubt!!..theres no Question bout dedication You Sir & whole KKM Teams have demonstrated/contributed 2 all of Trad. OpenWheel!!..We All Thank You 4 that!!..Happy Holidays much luck n Success wit all in TULSA!!..

2 members like this post: 55fan, Hubie
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Keith Kuntz Motorsports