IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS 7/31 and the reschedule dates of 9/11 and 9/12
8/3/20, 2:58 PM   #1
LPS 7/31 and the reschedule dates of 9/11 and 9/12
Spiker Promotions

USAC Sprint Week show that occurred on July 31st:
If you attended (purchased at gate/scanned an online ticket), then the show reached its half-way point and there are not rainout tickets. This race will be completed on September 12th, but you will need to purchase admission again. Admission on September 12th to Lincoln Park Speedway will get the completion of July 31st plus another complete show.
If you did not get your Bloomington ticket scanned for admittance into the facility on the night of July 31st, you have two options:
1) An unscanned ticket from Bloomington Speedway may be used on the September 11th race at Bloomington Speedway or it may be used at Lincoln Park Speedway on September 12th. But it is a one-time use ticket.
2) Request a refund from USAC by contacting nikki@usacnation.com

4 members like this post: dirt330, JarrettFarms73, jim goerge, treecitytornado
8/3/20, 10:10 PM   #2
treecitytornado

Will you sell more tickets, for the 9/11, Bloomington show & Putnamville shows, since hopefully by then, we will be in Stage 5??

Will this be the Sheldon Kinser Memorial??? Hate to see Sheldon, not be honored after all these years.

Would like 2 Tickets to the Bloomington show!!

How's the Lawn Chair seating at Bloomington, since the New Grandstands have been installed?? Is there a lot less room?
How's the vision, with the new stands, when you're sitting in a Lawn Chair?

Thanks
Last edited by treecitytornado; 8/3/20 at 10:21 PM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/4/20, 12:51 PM   #3
Indy1808

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiker Promotions View Post
USAC Sprint Week show that occurred on July 31st:
If you attended (purchased at gate/scanned an online ticket), then the show reached its half-way point and there are not rainout tickets. This race will be completed on September 12th, but you will need to purchase
Will that have to be online credit card? I really detest the online thing, the add on charges & the early admittance discrimination given to online customers.
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing

8/4/20, 12:55 PM   #4
Re: LPS 7/31 and the reschedule dates of 9/11 and 9/12
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy1808 View Post
Will that have to be online credit card? I really detest the online thing, the add on charges & the early admittance discrimination given to online customers.
discrimination?

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: bvall24, fish, jim goerge, Will Shunk
8/4/20, 1:07 PM   #5
Indy1808

All right since you want to start in on me, then what would you call it when you have a loyal local customer paying with cash that waits an hour before they can come in and put blankets down?
smh

8/4/20, 1:53 PM   #6
racefan20

I would call it that you didnt get your way and now you are whining about it. They are not discriminating against you in particular. I dont like it anymore than you do but its their race and they have the right to do what they think is right. Play by their rules or stay home. Pretty easy choice. Vote with your wallet that is the most effective way of getting your point across. Unless you want to riot I guess.

8/4/20, 2:37 PM   #7
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Isn't there plenty of races in Illinois that you could attend & pay cash?🤔

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
8/4/20, 3:08 PM   #8
Indy1808

OK actually I don’t need lectured. I had online tix.

Yes you are correct it’s their deal. Gosh you are soooo smart....

I just don’t think it’s right to do that to loyal fans of the track just because they aren’t high tech & are without online access.

I guess this forum isn’t it about these type of things? Moderators please ban me for my stupidity!

1 member likes this post: PJ Wright
8/4/20, 3:37 PM   #9
racefan20

So let me get this straight you are complaining about something that doesnt really affect you anyway? Did I get that right? If it makes you feel better from what I had heard this is for USAC events only. So maybe you are complaining to the wrong crowd, call USAC and ask them your questions.

3 members like this post: dirt330, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge
8/4/20, 4:22 PM   #10
Lincoln Park Speedway

FAQ and the answers:

1) Will tickets be available for online purchase? Yes, you may purchase the tickets online. USAC was going to make that option available sometime on Tuesday August 5.

2) Do I have to buy online? Not at this time. We assume that attendance will still be capped at 50 percent, but we do not know until the August 27 State update. The plan is to have tickets for sale at the gate. If you want to be assured entry, buy online.

3) Will we get early entry if we buy online? Yes, at Bloomington. No, at Lincoln Park Speedway. Lincoln Park Speedway is also running the Gary Ricketts Buckeye Bob 33 for modifieds.

4) Can we get in early to mark seats? No, not at this time. Seat marking can not occur until the gates open.

5)Do I have to wear a mask? At this time it is state wide mandate to wear a mask. If you can not social distance or are going inside buildings, masks are mandatory. Monroe County has stricter rules than most counties, it is recommended you look up their rules at the Monroe County Board of Health website.

4 members like this post: addictedtodirt, Indy1808, jim goerge, Ken Bonnema
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS 7/31 and the reschedule dates of 9/11 and 9/12