IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video
8/24/09, 1:09 PM   #1
Video
Z-man

For about a month I have not been able to see video on this site, anyone have any suggestions as to what settings I need to check or change. I am using IE8.

8/24/09, 3:05 PM   #2
Re: Video
cmiracingvids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
For about a month I have not been able to see video on this site, anyone have any suggestions as to what settings I need to check or change. I am using IE8.
I had this same problem not too long ago, but it was with ANY site using flash player for their videos. Does youtube work for you? It should. If it's just this site, and maybe Racin with D.O. or even my site (www.cmiracingvids.com) then you need to reinstall adobe flash player. Google Adobe Flash Player, and go to their site.

Hope this helps!

8/24/09, 3:39 PM   #3
aceace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-man View Post
I would download Firefox make it your default browser, it will transfer all of your bookmarks to it and use it for life. I have not used Internet Explorer in at least 5 years because it is inferior. Why use a 360 when you can have a 410!!!

8/24/09, 8:41 PM   #4
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiracingvids View Post
I had this same problem not too long ago, but it was with ANY site using flash player for their videos. Does youtube work for you? It should. If it's just this site, and maybe Racin with D.O. or even my site (www.cmiracingvids.com) then you need to reinstall adobe flash player. Google Adobe Flash Player, and go to their site.

Hope this helps!
Thanks
Took care of the problem.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Video