IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2016 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
9/13/16, 2:51 PM   #11
Mrs G
Administrator

.....And we now have our 23 teams for the scramble!

Looking forward to spending a day full of family, friends, and fun while we remember an amazing man and raise money for a great cause!

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge
9/14/16, 6:00 AM   #12
Mrs G
Administrator

Thanks to Jeremy Ottinger and 4J Motorsports for the hole sponsorship and t-shirt donation!

3 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, jim goerge, sprinter14
9/15/16, 2:02 PM   #13
Re: 2016 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble
Jerry Spencer

Have you done your part?

Jerry #66j

9/16/16, 11:05 PM   #14
jim goerge

I think I'm staying over the last night of LPS and go check the scramble out

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer, Mrs G
9/26/16, 2:30 PM   #15
Jerry Spencer

I sure hope everything turned out well?

Jerry #66j

1 member likes this post: Mrs G
9/26/16, 3:18 PM   #16
Mrs G
Administrator

On behalf of the Robinson and Gardner families, I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came out to support the 3rd Annual Bill Gardner Cancer Classic.

We were blessed to have perfect weather and 23 teams in attendance.

I'm excited to announce that, after expenses, $6,756 will be donated to The Putnam County Hospital Cancer Center Patient Fund.

Many thanks to the team captains for organizing their teams and each of the players for participating. The first place team was Danny Puckett's team (-12), second place went to Ronnie Robinson's team (-11) and third place went to Scott Hollingsworth's team (-11).

I can't express how appreciative we are to each of the individuals, businesses and organizations that sponsored holes and donated raffle items. They are the ones who made this possible!

I would also like to extend my sincere gratitude to the following individuals who spent the entire day helping me set up, organize, prepare meals and clean up: Shovonna Robinson Burcham, Sharisse Arnold, Elaney Tomasino, Debra Robinson, Connie Clearwaters, Marcia Thompson, Mary Gardner, Brian Gardner, Tona Gardner, Emily Dobson,Toby Thompson, Deidra Strickler, Marilyn Hayden, Jessyca South, and Tim Robinson.

Mike and the staff at Clover Meadows Golf Course for working with us again this year.

Jessica Briones (Jessica B. Photography) and Carey Tanner for capturing all the memories that were made! Photos will be posted soon.

2017 event details will be announced soon!

9/26/16, 6:12 PM   #17
jim goerge

I was there for a short time and it was a lot of fun, Man it was a lot of work for Mrs G and her helpers but they greeted and had smiles on their faces the whole time I was there. I hope I'm around next year cuz I'm planning on being there the whole day, maybe have better luck on the raffles lol Thanks Mrs G

3 members like this post: davidm, Mrs G, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2016 Bill Gardner Golf Scramble