IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Macho Man
9/26/16, 5:16 PM   #1
Macho Man
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

One driver's excellent performance is being lost in the negativity surrounding Saturday's lengthy program. Bacon ran 3rd in midgets, 3rd in non wing sprints, 5th in winged sprints, and 4th in silver crown. It may not have been as historic of a night as Hewitt or Larson but a great 4 races nonetheless. Congrats to Brady on a very impressive night.

9/26/16, 5:18 PM   #2
Re: Macho Man
bzneil

It was Great night for Brady! To see him in the pits going from car to car, talking to all the different crews plus the the engine change in the Hoffman car after the heat race was a sight to see!

9/27/16, 10:33 AM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Bacon, Windom and Grant showed that great drivers of the now and future are here. Rico, he wasn't running for points or to have a car still in one piece tomorrow or next weekend and thats exciting as hell.

Windom's B main performance in the Sprint was a thing of beauty. I almost thought it was impossible to come from that deep to a transfer in twelve laps. He did better than that and got third. He then went on to steel the Crown Car Championship. Great job Big Daddy. Only wish Baldwin would have thrown the midget in as well
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 9/27/16 at 10:34 AM.

4 members like this post: bmemmer, chrismattlin, flagboy55, mc/rider
9/27/16, 12:26 PM   #4
Stealth87

I have never been a huge BB fan (don't have any issue with him at all). But I most certainly found myself cheering for him Saturday night. He earned some more respect from me, and even gained another fan. It was fun watching him run all 4 divisions and be more than respectable in each of them. He also showed dedication to get the winged car issues resolved before the start of Saturday's program. Well done Brady!

4 members like this post: EPSpeed, interpreter66, Jrp4554, racenut69
9/27/16, 4:18 PM   #5
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

Eldora should consider a "High Five" award for any driver that finishes in the top 5 in all divisions. Tremendous accomplishment for sure.

9/27/16, 8:04 PM   #6
55fan

Great job Brady

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Macho Man