IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Champion
9/25/16, 1:08 PM   #1
Lincoln Park Speedway Champion
groove grabber

I would like to personally thank the entire staff at Lincoln Park Speedway for the generous hospitality all season. I watched many people work long hours to make the shows quality week in and week out. As an Illinois resident(unfortunately, and extremely jealous of you Indiana folk) I always knew that when I left home on dreary days that the Spiker crew would jump through every hoop to get the show in. The track was always racey and rarely exactly the same and thats not bad, thats exactly what challenges racers and mechanics. I've now had my chance over the last 2 years of Indiana racing to visit virtually every track and although they dont have the recognition some others might have, I can confidently say that with the management in place, the future is bright. Anyways, thanks again to all the amazing fans, I enjoyed the cheers and the occasional boos as my name was called haha. But either way, I know race fans at Lincoln Park are passionate and thats the way it should be. I believe I can speak on behalf of my owners, The Pauls, when I say we cant wait for 2017.

Shane Cockrum

9/25/16, 9:26 PM   #2
Dblchkrs

Congratulations on your LPS Sprint Car championship this year, Shane! Well deserved!
Bloomington Speedway
Kokomo Speedway

3 members like this post: highasspirations24p, jim goerge, luckybuc97
9/26/16, 7:57 AM   #3
Re: Lincoln Park Speedway Champion
Great Scott

Race Count This Year: 48
Race Count Last Year: 63

Congrats Chief!!!!!!!!!! It was so much fun watching you wheel Jamie Paul's 24P all summer.

3 members like this post: highasspirations24p, jim goerge, wildman92
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lincoln Park Speedway Champion