IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
burndown (Offline)
  #1 6/17/14 10:44 PM
Plymouth Speedway June 25 $1500 to win non-wing sprints $200 to start, $100 non-qualifier, $500 to win non wing 600's. Gates Open at 4:00pm, hot laps at 6:00, and race at 7:00

Athens Archery is sponsoring the Event and will be giving a bow away to the winner of the Sprint car feature and will be raffling one off to fans in the stands.

First two places in the heats will shoot a bow at a target on the front stretch to determine their starting position.
6 Likes: dickster, EBookerFan, nathans1012, racerX, speed bump, Stevensville Mike
racerX (Offline)
  #2 6/19/14 10:45 AM
I like this way they are going to lineup the feature. It is different and will see how many drivers can shoot a bow!
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #3 6/19/14 3:31 PM
Originally Posted by racerX:
I like this way they are going to lineup the feature. It is different and will see how many drivers can shoot a bow!
The target might be safe but I certainly wouldn't want to be standing around near the racetrack.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, Pat O'Connor Fan, Stevensville Mike
racerX (Offline)
  #4 6/19/14 4:01 PM
This should be great all open wheel racing and Cottle and Clauson running 600's also. Think i will take the afternoon off and tailgate before the show. Just heard that they have kids meals for $3 cheaper than McDonalds My wife likes that place because the restrooms are clean and hot water in them
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, nathans1012
sfracer55 (Offline)
  #5 6/19/14 4:11 PM
We are excited to have the MTS Sprints join us Wednesday for the show as well! We know it's a long drive for most of those drivers and look forward to seeing several with us.
2 Likes: racerX, speed bump
racerX (Offline)
  #6 6/20/14 3:14 PM
WOW this show should be awesome. According to Jeff Claxton should see the following drivers, Dave Darland, Bryan Clauson in the TSR sprint, Shane Cottle in Jeff Walkers car. If they get the other motor done for Walker, Chris Windom in the 2nd car. Jerry Coons, Local driver Brett Mann will go topless that night. Also Cottle and Clauson will be running 600's that night also. Weather looks great long term and they say they want to have the program done by 9 pm. I like it alot!!!!
2 Likes: Jerry Spencer, speed bump
racerX (Offline)
  #7 6/20/14 4:17 PM
This race only gets better. Chris Windom says he wants that Athens Bow for winning the 410 non wing feature and he is looking for a ride in a non wing 600 sprint.
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #8 6/21/14 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
The target might be safe but I certainly wouldn't want to be standing around near the racetrack.
Now THAT'S funny!
Indy1808 (Offline)
  #9 6/21/14 3:09 PM
ok so this is the right date?
That is this Wed. Nite right?

Peace & love to all.
God bless our Troops at home and abroad.
INDY1808 SEE YOU AT THE RACES !
"Sitting in the Stands " #noteamracing
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #10 6/21/14 5:07 PM
Originally Posted by Indy1808:
ok so this is the right date?
That is this Wed. Nite right?
Thats when we are going but hell were just a field filler, you would think Claxton would mention Josh since we mention him all the time.

Jerry