IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #41 8/2/13 8:36 PM
All systems go! Track is looking great, and Budweisers are iced down! Let go racing!

Posted via Mobile Device
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #42 8/2/13 10:46 PM
i'm ready, is the hwy still under construction in Indiana at I-275 and I-84? my 15 min. drive turned into a 2 1/2 hr. fiasco last week/ ended up getting off and pointing the car in the general direction of the track and found it somehow

Posted via Mobile Device
LittleRube (Offline)
  #43 8/2/13 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead:
i'm ready, is the hwy still under construction in Indiana at I-275 and I-84? my 15 min. drive turned into a 2 1/2 hr. fiasco last week/ ended up getting off and pointing the car in the general direction of the track and found it somehow

Posted via Mobile Device
Must have been flying if you were on I-84!!

Posted via Mobile Device

up - up - down - down - left - right - left - right - b - a - select - start
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #44 8/2/13 11:06 PM
Rt 1 is closed till the 13th. I 74 is one lane when they feel like working on it so try at your own risk.

Charles Nungester
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #45 8/2/13 11:14 PM
Originally Posted by LittleRube:
Must have been flying if you were on I-84!!

Posted via Mobile Device
Yeah Rube, I don't think even in the far off, imaginary world of Johnnyland, you can get to The Burg using I-84.

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
  #46 8/3/13 12:45 AM
you've no choice but to travel I-84 for a short distance where it and I-275 are one in the same hwy, until I-275 bends south towards the burg (which is where the *$^&&* construction is)

Posted via Mobile Device
DWX 9929 (Offline)
  #47 8/3/13 6:38 AM
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead:
you've no choice but to travel I-84 for a short distance where it and I-275 are one in the same hwy, until I-275 bends south towards the burg (which is where the *$^&&* construction is)

Posted via Mobile Device
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????
mc/rider (Online)
  #48 8/3/13 6:46 AM
Rte 56 up from Madison.No worries
  #49 8/3/13 6:48 AM
look at a map and you will see where rt. 126, the Reagan (cross county hwy) becomes I-84 and I-275 for a short distance (where I-84 east heads toward the nati and I-84 west and I-275 south move west leading to where I-275 bends south towards the burg)

Posted via Mobile Device
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #50 8/3/13 7:43 AM
Raceday! See you all tonight!

Posted via Mobile Device