IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Off subject...Weikert/Wolfgang photo needed
1/20/10, 12:29 PM   #1
Off subject...Weikert/Wolfgang photo needed
rrc

Kind of an off subject for the board but would anyone have been at Syracuse in 1985 and taken a photo of Doug Wolfgang in the Weikert #29 Gambler chassis car? I would gladly buy a copy of any photo of this specific car.thanks for reading, RC

1/20/10, 1:58 PM   #2
Re: Off subject...Weikert/Wolfgang photo needed
berks co

Make this request on the Williams Grove speedway mb or check on there I think you'll have success.

1/20/10, 3:22 PM   #3
Re: Off subject...Weikert/Wolfgang photo needed
rrc

Thanks for the reply. I have posted there a couple times and didn't suceed.Trouble with this request is there are only two races this particular car ran in the east in 1985,that being Syracuse and the Jack Gunn Memorial race at Selinsgrove.Kinda like finding the needle in the haystack I guess...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Off subject...Weikert/Wolfgang photo needed