IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Racing on WLW radio March 8 7-9pm
3/6/09, 11:40 PM   #1
Hoffman Racing on WLW radio March 8 7-9pm
Big T 69

Hofman Racing will make their annual appearance on the KOI Racing Report hosted by Bill"Seg Man" Dennison on Sunday evening March 8 from 7-9pm. This is a great opportunity to let race fans know that there is racing beyond NASCAR and to promote USAC racing and the tracks that host our events. Richard, Rob and Tim look forward to taking your calls and discussing HAR's record 9th USAC National Sprint Car title in 2008 and our 80th anniversary in 2009.

WLW is located at 700 am on your dial and can be heard across most of the Midwest and beyond. Call in numbers are 513-749-7000 or 1 800 the big 1(843-2441). We look forward to full lines.

Tim Waechter
VP Marketing Hoffman Racing

3/6/09, 11:43 PM   #2
Re: Hoffman Racing on WLW radio March 8 7-9pm
hoosierhillbilly

hopefully those guys will take time from gushing about Dale Jr. to talk with the Hoffmans

3/7/09, 12:26 AM   #3
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Slap Seg a good one and tell him the real racings on dirt. I know it is one of the few outlets we have in Cincy a couple times a year but really. Bring them in as Guest at Lburg and get the word out daily.

Dale Jr. WOWZERS, PHLEEZE! The only reason he has the ride he has it the sponsors the name alone carries.
Chuck

3/7/09, 11:45 AM   #4
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Slap Seg a good one and tell him the real racings on dirt. I know it is one of the few outlets we have in Cincy a couple times a year but really. Bring them in as Guest at Lburg and get the word out daily.

Dale Jr. WOWZERS, PHLEEZE! The only reason he has the ride he has it the sponsors the name alone carries.
Chuck
Chuck
I'll call in a Dale Jr. question just for you. I read this and thought it was like a week away, this is tomorrow. The big 1 had Larry Boos on as a guest a month or two ago on what used to be the truckin Bozo. If you want to listen at the computer I think they stream live. http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/onde....html?world=st

3/8/09, 7:13 PM   #5
Z-man

On now:thumb

3/9/09, 6:53 PM   #6
AlkyMadness

I tried to listen last night while driving home, but the XM channel that carries WLW (173) was having problems. I left it on until 9. Nothing.

Too bad, I always enjoy listening to their show on Sundays. Even if they do butcher half the facts. They need to get Willie Cunningham on the show to keep Seg in his place.

3/9/09, 7:11 PM   #7
smith19

at least they did admit that cincinnati sucks as far as racing coverage...:eek:

3/9/09, 8:26 PM   #8
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

http://www.700wlw.com/cc-common/podc...ast=sports.xml

The show is archived here for pod-webcast

3/9/09, 10:17 PM   #9
Z-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkyMadness View Post
I tried to listen last night while driving home, but the XM channel that carries WLW (173) was having problems. I left it on until 9. Nothing.

Too bad, I always enjoy listening to their show on Sundays. Even if they do butcher half the facts. They need to get Willie Cunningham on the show to keep Seg in his place.
I believe XM dropped them.

3/10/09, 2:00 AM   #10
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlkyMadness View Post

Alky WLW has moved to channel 152 I think, I know the trucking shows are on that channel and they are broadcasting out of WLW. You can also get there show on the am at 700

Jerry 66
www.joshspencer.com

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hoffman Racing on WLW radio March 8 7-9pm