IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > let's race two
5/6/16, 1:49 AM   #1
let's race two
flagboy55

Alright folks, we got the best of the best at Eldora this weekend! The best of both worlds. I'm sure some of the hard core on both sides will say they can't stand this or that about the other, but let me remind them, there's no stock cars of any type on the card. I think this event could be one of the best values in racing. Anyhow, about 10 am central time, myself, dirty jeff, 2 cases of fresh zombie dust, some nice cigars, and golf clubs will be headed to the meca. Would like to hear some predictions from my iow brethren

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, duel, GYATK94, mc/rider, MRE 33, spicoli
5/6/16, 7:26 AM   #2
Lincoln Chapple

Where are you using the golf clubs?
I am ready for Mr. Stewart to add a golf course to the grounds, that would be awesome.

5/6/16, 7:55 AM   #3
Re: let's race two
Wizard 05

Race Count This Year: 28

Putt Putt in the Ballroom.

5/6/16, 8:04 AM   #4
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Alright folks, we got the best of the best at Eldora this weekend! The best of both worlds. I'm sure some of the hard core on both sides will say they can't stand this or that about the other, but let me remind them, there's no stock cars of any type on the card. I think this event could be one of the best values in racing. Anyhow, about 10 am central time, myself, dirty jeff, 2 cases of fresh zombie dust, some nice cigars, and golf clubs will be headed to the meca. Would like to hear some predictions from my iow brethren
Zombie Dust?! You know, if my memory serves correctly, I think I had a similar conversation about grabbing a Three Floyd's brew from you last year at an Eldora race, but that never materialized lol. I'll be picking up a case of Yuengling on the way and will give you two for one if you're willing to part ways with a Zombie Dust lol. For predictions, I'm going with Shane Stewart and Chase Stockon tonight, Brad Sweet and T-Mez tomorrow.

5/6/16, 8:25 AM   #5
nodramazone20

Any fulltime guys have the guts to take the wing off and run with the BEST drivers in a non wing race, or did Shane Stewart kill that program last year with his attempt at the Burg??

USAC will provide more passing in 1 heat race than the Outlaws will provide all night, and yet USAC will get second billing on this card all weekend long.

Wings are for airplanes...Not race cars

2 members like this post: cale1421, Wallbanger
5/6/16, 9:35 AM   #6
i love dirt track racing

I think clauson Courtney and bacon are doing the double.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, maeu2003
5/6/16, 9:39 AM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodramazone20 View Post
Any fulltime guys have the guts to take the wing off and run with the BEST drivers in a non wing race, or did Shane Stewart kill that program last year with his attempt at the Burg??

USAC will provide more passing in 1 heat race than the Outlaws will provide all night, and yet USAC will get second billing on this card all weekend long.

Clauson is doing both. I've seen Hannigan do it before.
Bacon Could but he's running for USAC Championship.

Your not going to have a team do both in the same car in the same night, Some drivers who aren't running for championships can or would.

3 members like this post: jerrythar500, jim goerge, motorhead748
5/6/16, 9:40 AM   #8
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:

Anyone who gets in a sprint car, with or without the wing and hammers at Eldora, has guts.

5/6/16, 10:04 AM   #9
staggerman

Quote:

How many nonwinged regulars are strapping on a wing to run with Woo? Goes both ways. Plus why would the Woo guys want to run for half the purse that USAC offers compared to Woo.

3 members like this post: motorhead748, PIT CART, progressive22
5/6/16, 10:31 AM   #10
nodramazone20

there are a few guys who strap on a wing...bacon, clauson, sunshine...it does NOT go both ways...thats my point....wing guys wont go the other way because they have to DRIVE the car.

never said they dont have guts....hell, NHRA guys and gals have guts, still does not make that exciting to watch

4 members like this post: Backitin, DirtHawk92, jim goerge, Wallbanger
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > let's race two