IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Haubstadt Hustler Sprint 50
9/2/08, 11:57 AM   #1
The Haubstadt Hustler Sprint 50
havoline42

do you all think since Usac will be in Winchester sunday night that some of them teams will bring their dirt cars to the class track one last time?
boy i hope so
looking forward to this one

9/2/08, 12:12 PM   #2
Re: The Haubstadt Hustler Sprint 50
Dwight Clock

I doubt that many will go. While the money is excellent Winchester is a day show and is about 5 hours from Haubstadt. I'm sure a couple will do it but, as I said, not many.

9/2/08, 1:56 PM   #3
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

I would like to attend the Winchester USAC show on Sunday afternoon, but if we have a late night at Haubstadt, it will certainly be a tough situation, especially if I have to make the trip by myself. Winchester is a long haul from Evansville and it requires a VERY early departure from here to make it on time.

9/2/08, 6:35 PM   #4
Clydesdale

There might be more drivers at Haubstadt then you think because a lot of them won't be running pavement that late in the year because they are out of the points chase.

9/2/08, 7:41 PM   #5
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydesdale View Post
There might be more drivers at Haubstadt then you think because a lot of them won't be running pavement that late in the year because they are out of the points chase.
You make a valid point. We shall see.

9/2/08, 8:42 PM   #6
Duane Hancock

Hopefuly some of the USAC teams will run Fremont OH the night before Winchester. Only about 2 1/2 to 3 hour drive. Fremont is paying $3000 to win, either $250 or $300 to start....

9/2/08, 9:17 PM   #7
Clydesdale

Thanks Dwight it just seems like that the same thing has happened the last few years at the end of the season. I would probably not go to Fremont if its anything like its been in the past. Dry and Slick.

9/2/08, 11:49 PM   #8
Sprint63122

If I have this correct you are only asking about seven cars total there from usac otherwise everyone else that is racing has or will be there does not make any difference to me if they show or not as this was originally a co-sanction race with them earlier this year and they chose not to run it.So they can go run winchester as another train race and probably not enough cars to make a full feature anyway.

9/3/08, 12:22 AM   #9
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprint63122 View Post
If I have this correct you are only asking about seven cars total there from usac otherwise everyone else that is racing has or will be there does not make any difference to me if they show or not as this was originally a co-sanction race with them earlier this year and they chose not to run it.So they can go run winchester as another train race and probably not enough cars to make a full feature anyway.
AMEN :applaud:

9/3/08, 9:23 AM   #10
Motormasher

Don't forget weather will play a big part in this too.
I say that Tri State will draw all the big names, Clayton, Stanbrough, Short, Bland, Ballou, Whit and of course Super Slider Shurinberg:thumbsdown:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Haubstadt Hustler Sprint 50