IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nationals?
9/2/08, 8:11 PM   #11
Re: Oval Nationals?
Dwight Clock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA View Post
Tanner does this mean the last night still pays 30grand:confused:
It was reduced to $12,000.

9/2/08, 8:44 PM   #12
Re: Oval Nationals?
nowingsjeff

Race Count This Year: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner Watson View Post
Hello. This is Tanner Watson from Perris Auto Speedway. I want to let you know that the rumor of the 13th annual Budweiser Oval Nationals presented by Temecula Valley Pipe and supply being cut to two days is simply that, a rumor. We have every intention of running a three day show from October 30- November 1. We will also be having a practice on October 28th and the 3rd annual Golf Classic on October 29th. If anyone has any contact info for Mr. Eckert I would appreciate it so that I can clear this rumor up before people send me any more upset emails regarding this.

If you have contact info or can tell me where you read that article could you please email me at tuffchik80@aol.com. This does need to be put to rest.

Thanks,
Tanner Watson
Perris Auto Speedway
That's great news Tanner as many of us would not be happy that we used an extra vacation day to see no racing since most of us have already booked our flights.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Oval Nationals?