IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC screws paid Floracing fan
7/5/19, 10:23 PM   #31
huskermudd

No kidding it’s 40 bucks for both days
Still pretty cheep I’m just saying 180 bucks for the whole USAC season is a good deal so I’m not going to complain about another 40 bucks to watch one of the highest payouts of the year

4 members like this post: erich45, JarrettFarms73, Red Clay, ROSS
7/6/19, 12:28 AM   #32
JarrettFarms73

Am i missing something? Was this event EVER billed as a “USAC” event? I’ll answer that: NO!! From day one it was advertised as being in cooperation from a scheduling standpoint with multiple non-wing sanctioning bodies including USAC. I’ve never once seen or heard an official press release claiming this to be a USAC event. YET, here we are... So does WAR suck too then by this standard? Weird though because i’ve looked and looked at the Brandt Agriculture Corn Belt Nationals logo and cant find USAC’s or Power-I/ WAR’s name on it anywhere. It’s almost like this is a one-off special event or something...
Pay the money for the gate ticket and travel or pay the money for the available TV source and be happy you’re not waiting for your hard copy of SSN to finally hit the mailbox sometime next week.

7/6/19, 12:49 AM   #33
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

7/6/19, 7:08 AM   #34
Re: USAC screws paid Floracing fan
ossuks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
Am i missing something? Was this event EVER billed as a “USAC” event? I’ll answer that: NO!! From day one it was advertised as being in cooperation from a scheduling standpoint with multiple non-wing sanctioning bodies including USAC. I’ve never once seen or heard an official press release claiming this to be a USAC event. YET, here we are... So does WAR suck too then by this standard? Weird though because i’ve looked and looked at the Brandt Agriculture Corn Belt Nationals logo and cant find USAC’s or Power-I/ WAR’s name on it anywhere. It’s almost like this is a one-off special event or something...
Pay the money for the gate ticket and travel or pay the money for the available TV source and be happy you’re not waiting for your hard copy of SSN to finally hit the mailbox sometime next week.
I just read on 3 press releases posted by USAC on this site, USAC refers to the event as a "USAC National Championship event" ....JUST SAYING!!!

2 members like this post: Therealether, tirespinner
7/6/19, 8:28 AM   #35
JarrettFarms73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ossuks View Post
I just read on 3 press releases posted by USAC on this site, USAC refers to the event as a "USAC National Championship event" ....JUST SAYING!!!

Sure, i’ve seen USAC social media promote the crap out of the event. But there’s a big difference between that and calling it your own. i don’t follow POWRi/ WAR on any platforms but i’d be willing to bet they have also participated in promoting this event in abundance.

7/6/19, 9:45 AM   #36
ThePurple73

The bad thing was it was noted on the Flo schedule as July 5 and July 6, which implied to users both shows.

I only noticed just the Saturday feature, just this week. I had to get the $40 dollar dirt vision 2 night deal.

Dirt vision GAVE me a free $39 dollar subscription along with what I paid for (2 nights), and if I don't call and cancel it is $39 a month. Which is ridiculous.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, tirespinner
7/6/19, 10:57 AM   #37
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Life and business are aways full of unforseen circumstances.I would like to think FLO and USAC at this very moment are trying to come up with a fair solution for all their loyal fans and subscribers.I hope taking money and not delivering a product,and totally ignoring the situation is not part of their business plan.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/6/19, 12:48 PM   #38
robert gatten

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarrettFarms73 View Post
Am i missing something? Was this event EVER billed as a “USAC” event? I’ll answer that: NO!! From day one it was advertised as being in cooperation from a scheduling standpoint with multiple non-wing sanctioning bodies including USAC. Or. I’ve never once seen or heard an official press release claiming this to be a USAC event. YET, here we are... So does WAR suck too then by this standard? Weird though because i’ve looked and looked at the Brandt Agriculture Corn Belt Nationals logo and cant find USAC’s or Power-I/ WAR’s name on it anywhere. It’s almost like this is a one-off special event or something...
Exactly correct ! Great event thanks to Knoxville Raceway , not USAC or War. This event needs to happen for the betterment of non wing racing and all this gripping , over $19.95, is not helping .

6 members like this post: cshuman, dirt330, FishBurger, opnwhlmnd, tirespinner, Will Shunk
7/6/19, 12:59 PM   #39
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

http://usacracing.com/news/silver-cr...-floracing-com

7/6/19, 2:12 PM   #40
dsc1600

DirtVision showed some of the Knoxville racing while the WoO were in rain delay last night.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC screws paid Floracing fan