IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Updates
7/7/18, 10:34 AM   #11
Re: Gas City Updates
Speedmax3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer View Post
Want to give a huge shout out to Adam Burkett, nice job 2nd! Tyler Hewitt keep wheeling, a feature win is coming! Rookie Bryar Schroeter, having a nice year!
Would love to see Schroeter in some updated equipment to see what his potential might be. He obviously doesn't have much funding and does a good job running some pretty old equipment. I think his engine is a well used steel block 360.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/7/18, 10:43 AM   #12
Hammer

Yes a 360 and Fredricksons old Dairy Queen car. Bill, Jamie and Parker help him out. Ran 600s and decided to go sprint car racing.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, oldfan49, Speedmax3, tirespinner
7/7/18, 11:56 AM   #13
double checkered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan View Post
I think Shane's actions clearly indicate he knows was "taken out"
I watched the video and my opinion is I don't agree with the call. The second place car made up three car lengths going into turn one and his car was next to the leader (not behind). They hit nurfs and front tires. I'm sure the leader was surprised that there was a car there by how "slow" the track had become and the line he was running as compared to the second place car. I don't understand that call but not calling "rough driving" for spinning a car coming out of turn 2 in the beginning of the race. (Same two cars just opposite results) All hindsight, and win some-lose some.

Jeremy

2 members like this post: spicoli, tirespinner
7/7/18, 12:17 PM   #14
robert gatten

I have rarely seen Shane upset when it was not justified.personally wouldn't want him upset with me, ha.

7 members like this post: Dirtfan, kinser, LUCKYONE, oppweld, racefan20, tdt636, tirespinner
7/7/18, 1:31 PM   #15
1modracer

Nice job Kayeleb Bolton 20th to 3rd,good run young man.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, racegal
7/7/18, 4:51 PM   #16
TKRacing

No one has mentioned the fact that Shane spun Boyels out like 2 laps in? Pay back? Not choosing sides. I’ve known Steve, Carla, and Shane for a long time, but to me that looks like pay back.

2 members like this post: LUCKYONE, tirespinner
7/8/18, 11:14 AM   #17
Jerry Spencer

Just my opinion but I do not agree with a track making a call on any driver. Hell Josh was crashed by some of the best in the business and no calls were made. Josh got into a few with no calls made.

Calls are for Quarter Midget Racing and I don't agree with that either.

Jerry #66j

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City Updates