IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Attention ERC Chassis Owners!!!!!!
2/21/19, 4:02 PM   #11
Coyoteanimal1856

I’m wondering who would be the best supplier/chassis setup company for the ERC I run. Love the car, but need to update the front end. Looking for advice on what front ends are available that would work with this car or if the majority of midget parts available will work? Thanks!

2/23/19, 9:31 PM   #12
mhessel

I have one of these cars for sale, with all the spares. It handles well, takes common parts, and fits larger drivers. If interested text 419-203-9084

2/24/19, 9:32 AM   #13
kendirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyoteanimal1856 View Post
I’m wondering who would be the best supplier/chassis setup company for the ERC I run. Love the car, but need to update the front end. Looking for advice on what front ends are available that would work with this car or if the majority of midget parts available will work? Thanks!
When I got my ERC it had all Bailey front end components.

I switched mine over to take all Midget stuff, wider front axle(I run exclusively non-wing). It turned into a little bit bigger deal than I would have liked.
Last edited by kendirt; 2/24/19 at 8:46 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > Attention ERC Chassis Owners!!!!!!