IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac’s knoxville return this saturday to be streamed b
6/1/17, 6:50 PM   #1
Usac: Usac’s knoxville return this saturday to be streamed b
admin

6/1/17 6:41 PM USAC’S KNOXVILLE RETURN THIS SATURDAY TO BE STREAMED BY THE CUSHION

http://usacracing.com/news/sprint-ca...by-the-cushion

USAC’S KNOXVILLE RETURN THIS SATURDAY TO BE STREAMED BY THE CUSHION

You can now watch the USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Cars ride the cushion LIVE via pay-per-view this Saturday night, June 3rd from Iowa’s Knoxville Raceway on http://www.TheCushion.com/.

After a six-year hiatus, the series returns to the famed half-mile for the ninth-time ever and you can watch every lap LIVE on The Cushion.

See all the stars of USAC including point leader and three-time 2017 winner Justin Grant, plus Bloomington winner Chad Boespflug, defending Silver Crown champ Chris Windom, the series’ winningest driver Dave Darland, 2011 Knoxville winner Brady Bacon and many more.

Action gets underway Saturday at Knoxville when cars hit the track at 6:45pm!* As with all USAC events, you can view flag-to-flag coverage of each and every USAC race one-day after it is run, on-demand at http://www.Loudpedal.TV/.

6/2/17, 9:16 AM   #2
Re: Usac: Usac’s knoxville return this saturday to be stream
Aces&Eights

Race Count This Year: 3

PPV on the Cushion... Very tempting from here in Dixie to take advantage of this. Should be exciting. I'll be pulling for the Mad Man!

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, ISF
6/2/17, 10:44 AM   #3
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

We don't need no stinking ppv,enroute as I text

6/2/17, 6:36 PM   #4
jim goerge

I have tried several times to buy this and can"t not sure if its me or them but keeps having me sign up for the cushion membership which I did and its only page I get. Have watched other PPV"s like speed shift and never had a hassle like this just to sign on

6/2/17, 7:39 PM   #5
ModernDayDrifter

Race Count This Year: 47
Race Count Last Year: 37

The Cushion can be a very tricky site to navigate at times. I only buy from them a few times a year and I forget how to navigate each time, when you click "buy now" or "watch now" it then takes you through a series of hoops to jump through to get the program going. Anyone else?

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
6/3/17, 2:57 PM   #6
TheCushion

The purchase link was just activated today at 1:00pm Central.

Just have to log in, click on the "Buy June 3 USAC Knoxville" button on the 1st page you land on after login.... then on next page scroll down to today's day, click it and it will expand to show a Buy PPV button. After purchase you should be automatically dropped back on the Thank You Members page which will have tonight's Watch button.

Thanks

1 member likes this post: Boat
6/3/17, 4:35 PM   #7
jim goerge

I tried to activate yesterday around 4 to 5 o"clock yesterday(June 2) and just got a membership to the cushion and that was all it let me do. I only would have used your web for this race and now I will miss it . Thank you cushion next time I"ll know better than to even try

6/3/17, 7:10 PM   #8
ThePurple73

I bought the streaming...says it is supposed to be up an hour before the event, but isn't.
No Tech support email.

6/3/17, 7:28 PM   #9
ossuks

Thanks...think I will pass if they can not service their patrons!

6/3/17, 7:36 PM   #10
Simon_says17

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 17

35 cars for USAC sprints

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Pat O'Connor Fan
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Usac’s knoxville return this saturday to be streamed b