IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608
4/8/16, 11:40 AM   #1
STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608
Jerry Spencer

With the recent snow,rain,wind,COLD outs you or your driver has a little more time to cover their butt and more importantly see to it that their family does not lose everything you have worked hard to get.

What you ask? Well before you hit the track Call Robbie and get STIDA coverage so in the unfortunate second something goes wrong you are covered and dont run the risk of going bankrupt or worse yet leaving your family with a pile of hospital bills and no way to put you in the ground.

For about the cost of a couple right rears you can put your mind and your families mind at ease.

Call Robbie at 1-800-378-4608 and at least talk to him, if you cant afford it ask a friend or a sponsor to buy this insurance for you, but really if you cant afford good insurance can you afford to race. Ask yourself before you hit the track what if ?????

Thanks for at least listning to my ramble now with this little reminder call Robbie and do whats right for you and your family 1-800-378-4608 Tell them Josh Spencer sent you.

If this is not suppose to be on this page please remove and accept my apologies, it was ok before but if the rules have changed I understand THANK YOU

Jerry #66j
STIDA.COM 1-800-378-4608 Simpson Saftey, Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery, Colescotts Mobil 1
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 4/8/16 at 11:42 AM.

4/8/16, 3:09 PM   #2
Re: STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608
mcintosh34

Jerry. I couldn't agree more. I speak from experience when I say anyone who races without STIDA is foolish. Robbie and his staff were invaluable to me when Arin was hurt, not to mention the peace of mind of knowing that whatever my insurance didn't cover was taken care of . Its time we accept responsibility for ourselves and our families and protect ourselves. I for one think this post should stay at the top.
Robert McIntosh

4/9/16, 10:18 AM   #3
STIDA.com

Race Count This Year: 9

Its a part of racing that most do not like talking about. Is it a waste of money? Do I really need it? We are here to answer those questions. Ask away or visit www.stida.com we have a membership level that will fit your racing needs.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Josh Spencer
4/9/16, 12:09 PM   #4
Re: STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608
Jerry Spencer

I have a quistion Robbie, this is not just for drivers right, crew members fans who can get the coverage?

Jerry #66j

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > STIDA.com 1-800-378-4608