IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Haulinmail (Offline)
  #1 4/7/19 6:07 PM
Picked up the IRL Mowa race win last night in Burlington Iowa. Congrats to Bob,Sam, and G-pa. Way to go buddy
10 Likes: 2rock21, flagboy55, jim goerge, kennyb, luckybuc97, racegal, racenut69, RockinRy, ryan84, SPD 37
kennyb (Offline)
  #2 4/7/19 7:32 PM
This kid is making some serious noise this year no matter where or what he is running. Coming off a banner year last year with I believe 5 feature wins in MSCS and winning the points championship. Had a great start to the year in Florida setting a new track record this year and already has been to victory lane several times in non-wing and wing. Do yourself a favor and get to a track and watch this kid. He's a threat to win no matter what series. USAC,MSCS,MOWA,USCS etc. you won't be disappointed.
13 Likes: 2rock21, addictedtodirt, Al Pierce, Eatin Dirt, flagboy55, i love dirt track racing, interpreter66, jim goerge, racenut69, RockinRy, Speedsme61x, stealth43k, tspilly
jim goerge (Offline)
  #3 4/7/19 11:59 PM
Carson is A true GASSER, Don"t matter whats happening its hammer down, Great job Carson
6 Likes: 2rock21, i love dirt track racing, racenut69, RockinRy, SPD 37, tspilly
2rock21 (Offline)
  #4 4/8/19 5:01 PM
Carson Short is probably the hottest sprint car driver in the country right now.
sampaveit (Offline)
  #5 4/10/19 4:52 PM
Motor issue Sunday. Previous 5 Races 3 Wins 2 Seconds. Doesn't get much better than that. Wing and non Wing. Very impressive!