IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Derek Fishers new blog post
6/28/14, 2:16 PM   #21
Re: Derek Fishers new blog post
Danny Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
That's why I call so many people jack wagon.
And FQB as well.

On balance, IOW has been a plus. Bill is the main reason (of many) why this is so. In my aging eyes, he is a prince among men. He has endured and persevered. You don't have to like the guy as I do, but if one cannot admire or respect the man and what he's done here, it says more about you than him.

I've learned to either laugh at much of what's posted here, take with a good sized grain of salt, or simply ignore it and consider the source.

Now it's time to complain that LPS is rained out.

Lovers are going to love, haters are going to hate, complainers are going to complain and funny guys are going to be funny--and so on.

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

5 members like this post: Bobv, BrentTFunk, Mud Packer, PAW, PJ Wright
6/28/14, 6:02 PM   #22
thebus79h

I will also say... There are only two message boards I've gone to in my life that's been a community. Here and onlineracing.cc back in the day.

There are always jackwagons and always will be. But we can all agree on one thing... At least its not hoseheads.

2 members like this post: Jerry Shaw, RetiredShoe
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Derek Fishers new blog post