IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jsmartel14 (Offline)
  #1 7/15/17 9:03 AM
My father and I lost the tickets we have had for the last few years suddenly when the person we had been loyally buying them from did not renew We are looking for something on the front stretch and am hoping someone can help us out. We already have our plans and room all booked and are traveling from Massachusetts. Hoping this is ok to post on here knowing that we are a couple of racers just trying to get some help. Text 9784202005 or email jsmartel14@aol.com
3 Likes: Kansasdirtfan, Kpederson91, rachasin
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #2 7/15/17 10:28 AM
A very unfortunate circumstance for the Martels. Great guys and long time racers who have become good friends and who have been part of our little group in section F for several years. We hate to lose them. Hopefully someone out there will come to their assistance.

Bob Nikkel
djbamber (Offline)
  #3 7/15/17 12:26 PM
I originally attended the CB in 2004 with a ticket purchased from Donnie Adams SR.For 2005 I was able to buy a ticket by calling the CB office, and mentioning Hoseheads.com. I kept the seat for a few years, and even sold the ticket a couple of times to some guy from Ipswich, Ma that I met at Airborne Speedway in 1969. He was the driver of the 909. Very similar last name to the OP! Hmmmmm.