IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KTJr.
6/17/20, 3:55 PM   #1
KTJr.
PJ Wright

I felt bad for Ethan last night after KTjr's ill-advised slider. I heard that he apologized numerous times after the race and today when Ethan's mom went to Indy race parts to get the needed pieces that KT jr and his dad had already been there to pay for them. Now that's a classy way to own your mistake.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

6/17/20, 4:36 PM   #2
Re: KTJr.
Jerry Shaw

That's a cool way for this story to end up. Ethan ran a great race, up to that point and I look forward to him being a part of the local racing mix, this year. Great looking car, BTW.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

6 members like this post: davidm, dirt330, miledirt, rapid robert, tirespinner, TQ29m
6/17/20, 4:58 PM   #3
Re: KTJr.
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I hate that that happened to Ethan, Was holding his own very well. Don't know the exact reason the move was made like it was, The results speak for themselves. Glad nobody was hurt. Know KTj is hard on himself and wants to win, most of these guys are out a few weeks from a major tear up. I think he realizes that. Good on him.

4 members like this post: captrat, i love dirt track racing, rapid robert, TQ29m
6/17/20, 5:09 PM   #4
reeserx

KT jr is a class act. It takes a man to admit when he’s in the wrong and he did

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > KTJr.