You Tube Video
7 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, fish, Mud Packer, PJ Wright, ronmil, SteveD, team3521
smith19 (Offline)
  #2 5/29/12 12:55 AM
just had to be there...wow

CHRIS SMITH
Dave Argabright (Offline)
  #3 5/29/12 9:17 AM
Wow is right...anybody who thinks it's easy to drive a sprint car needs to watch this video. Amazing!
Geoff Kaiser (Offline)
  #4 5/29/12 11:45 AM
Nice vid, engine dont sound too bad either
rkbrewer83 (Offline)
  #5 5/29/12 2:33 PM
You know it's fast when the video looks like someone is fast forwarding it! Awesome to have the in-car for such a special moment.
racer-x (Offline)
  #6 5/29/12 2:59 PM
Notice how it sounds like he flat foots it into turn one but you can hear a little off the gas into turn 3? I always heard of holding on till you see God! Maybe God was standing in turn 3?
darnall (Offline)
  #7 5/29/12 4:26 PM
I love seeing this kid have the success he is having the last few years. I met JoJo, his sister Jessica and their dad about 7 years ago during their outlaw kart days. They towed from California to our itty bitty Missouri town for a race we put on each fall. Such nice people..words can't describe... their equipment was beautiful and both kids were really fast (Jessica still holds the one lap track record here after 7 years)..but more importantly they were just really down to earth super nice people and they had fun first and foremost with the racing....they both gained a lot of fans in our small town and people still talk about "That brother and sister from California" every time the topic of our annual race comes up.

JoJo, if you're reading this, congrats on the NTR and all the good runs you have had in the midwest. Hope we get to bump into you again sometime...tell the rest of the family the Arnalls from Hartville said Hello
tim kelley (Offline)
  #8 5/30/12 12:11 AM
Great Job JoJo.
backitin
  #9 5/30/12 8:38 AM
I guess it's just me but that does nothing at all for me. Real fast but so aint a drag racer. They really want to impress me lets see them put on a good race, lol.
HelbergMotorsports (Offline)
  #10 5/30/12 1:17 PM
Originally Posted by darnall:
I love seeing this kid have the success he is having the last few years. I met JoJo, his sister Jessica and their dad about 7 years ago during their outlaw kart days. They towed from California to our itty bitty Missouri town for a race we put on each fall. Such nice people..words can't describe... their equipment was beautiful and both kids were really fast (Jessica still holds the one lap track record here after 7 years)..but more importantly they were just really down to earth super nice people and they had fun first and foremost with the racing....they both gained a lot of fans in our small town and people still talk about "That brother and sister from California" every time the topic of our annual race comes up.

JoJo, if you're reading this, congrats on the NTR and all the good runs you have had in the midwest. Hope we get to bump into you again sometime...tell the rest of the family the Arnalls from Hartville said Hello
Thanks so-much for the kind words. That trip to Missouri still ranks high as one of our most memorable racing adventures. We could not have been treated any better by all the people we had met, and it was by far the biggest crowd we had raced in front of prior to that event.

Jojo avoids the message boards and social media the best that he can and I’m sure that sometimes he wishes I would do the same.

Thank you to Ryan Litt for placing his camera on the car prior to qualifying and giving me a gift to reflect on one day when I’m sitting in my rocking chair bragging about how fast we once was!

Jojo’s Dad

P.S. To back it in, you would have loved to have been in our neighborhood two-weeks ago as the Amgen Tour rolled through our streets. They were running three to four wide making it quite difficult for the rest of us to get to the grocery store. ; )