IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
MCCLARA45M (Offline)
  #1 8/21/11 10:46 AM
I just wanted to say that I thought the track was realy good last night. Whatever you did this week worked, so keep it up. I just figure everybody gets on here and bad mouths it when it is not so good, so just thought I could gives some positive comments...
7 Likes: agar, IndyBound, JEFFSTOY, jim goerge, LPS Insider, outlaw13, SHORTBUS
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #2 8/21/11 11:29 AM
suck up lol no track was realy racy, two and sometimes three grooves good job joe and crew
2 Likes: jim goerge, outlaw13
PAW (Offline)
  #3 8/21/11 11:41 AM
Give yourself a pat on the back Joe ,you guys do a great job every week..

:99:: Wings Don't Move Air THEY SUCK
Rogue-9 (Offline)
  #4 8/21/11 11:42 AM
It was good, although not the best they've had this year, the bottom wasn't as good as usual. Don't think it was their fault, just kind of played out that way, but seemed like there was less bite on the bottom than usual. The last two times I have been there the top and bottom were about equal, last night the top was faster. Still great racing and another first-class show put on by lps. But to those that made there first trip there last night, its been even better.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #5 8/21/11 12:37 PM
I thought it was a good show. Darland went from 18 to 2 in the B, so I guess you could pass. Casey Shuman dominated the A. Might have stunk it up a little bit, but hey that is what he's supposed to do. Good job LPS and Casey.
mikeham73 (Offline)
  #6 8/21/11 1:59 PM
Super Stock race was awesome. Six cars battling for the lead. Track was the best I have ever seen it. Can't wait to go back.
Posted via Mobile Device
kcarm92 (Offline)
  #7 8/21/11 9:12 PM
Mike better watch what you say about stock cars this is a open wheel site they will hang you lol
mikeham73 (Offline)
  #8 8/21/11 9:32 PM
Originally Posted by kcarm92:
Mike better watch what you say about stock cars this is a open wheel site they will hang you lol
My bad I always forget to use proper IOW etiquette in my posts.
D.O. (Offline)
  #9 8/21/11 9:33 PM
Go Pro...
LPS Dumb Azz of night.
dshort36 (Offline)
  #10 8/21/11 10:59 PM
i will agree the track was great.. we have stayed away for a few years because of track and facility conditions.. but we will be back as improvements are great .. thanks to all the staff
5 Likes: agar, Cel Cripe, VSneader2, Wallsracing, wildman92