IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing and Kokomo Speedway
8/19/14, 11:48 AM   #1
Spencer Racing and Kokomo Speedway
Jerry Spencer

Just wanted to let everyone know that while your in town and need something do not hesitate to ask, if we can help we will.

While your here make sure you stop in at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery located on 931 (old us 31) just south of Lowes, there is plenty of room for parking.

If you need an oil change or car wash stop in Colescotts Mobile one located just off of 931 (old us 31) to the East of Halfmoon on Center road. ( Speedway I.H.O.P. intersection. one block East)

Woodys conv. stores have Ice the best cokes in town and cigs. they are just a couple blocks away on North and Phillips street, West on Morgan, ( Barkers B.&K.) south on Phillips (tees into Morgan) down two blocks on the corner.

Krogers / K/Mart / Hospital / fast food and Woddys west, Morgan to Phillips to Sycamore / 22 go west at the light and anything you want or need is within a couple blocks.

Dry cleaning can be done on Sycamore / 22 just west of Phillips 2 blocks at Carries Cleaners, next day service is availible.

Halfmoon / Colescotts/ Carries /and a host of other people keep Spencer Racing on track so you trading there helps us keep going. Thank you in advance.

Please stop by the trailer and pick up a 2014 Josh Spencer tee shirt as always only $15 dollars we have grey, Black and white, we can't afford a trailer to set up on the midway so we will do it old school and sell right from the rig.

As always Downtown Kokomo has a ton of stuff to offer as does the city parks in and around Kokomo so hop in the car and go see what Kokomo is made up of, when you shop please tell them you are there because of the Kokomo Speedway as it is very important that they know you are trading because of the Speedway. ( this add was not paid for in any way, hell I can't even get my kid on the city)

Be safe and have fun this week, stop by and visit and do not hesitate to ask if you need something.

From all of us at Spencer Racing #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobile 1
www.joshspencer.com and on Facebook @ Spencer Racing

8/19/14, 11:52 AM   #2
Re: Spencer Racing and Kokomo Speedway
PutaWingonIT24

See ya Thursday Save a grey 3xl for me.

2 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, Jerry Spencer
8/19/14, 7:30 PM   #3
Jerry Spencer

Are you ready for a weekend of the best racing around? Loading Wed. and ready for a good time here in Kokomo.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery

3 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, rachasin, speed bump
8/20/14, 1:23 PM   #4
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Just wanted to let everyone know that while your in town and need something do not hesitate to ask, if we can help we will.

While your here make sure you stop in at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery located on 931 (old us 31) just south of Lowes, there is plenty of room for parking.

If you need an oil change or car wash stop in Colescotts Mobile one located just off of 931 (old us 31) to the East of Halfmoon on Center road. ( Speedway I.H.O.P. intersection. one block East)

Woodys conv. stores have Ice the best cokes in town and cigs. they are just a couple blocks away on North and Phillips street, West on Morgan, ( Barkers B.&K.) south on Phillips (tees into Morgan) down two blocks on the corner.

Krogers / K/Mart / Hospital / fast food and Woddys west, Morgan to Phillips to Sycamore / 22 go west at the light and anything you want or need is within a couple blocks.

Dry cleaning can be done on Sycamore / 22 just west of Phillips 2 blocks at Carries Cleaners, next day service is availible.

Halfmoon / Colescotts/ Carries /and a host of other people keep Spencer Racing on track so you trading there helps us keep going. Thank you in advance.

Please stop by the trailer and pick up a 2014 Josh Spencer tee shirt as always only $15 dollars we have grey, Black and white, we can't afford a trailer to set up on the midway so we will do it old school and sell right from the rig.

As always Downtown Kokomo has a ton of stuff to offer as does the city parks in and around Kokomo so hop in the car and go see what Kokomo is made up of, when you shop please tell them you are there because of the Kokomo Speedway as it is very important that they know you are trading because of the Speedway. ( this add was not paid for in any way, hell I can't even get my kid on the city)

Be safe and have fun this week, stop by and visit and do not hesitate to ask if you need something.

From all of us at Spencer Racing #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobile 1
Sunny and very warm today, I would say head this way and have some fun.

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil 1

1 member likes this post: Tim Watson
8/21/14, 9:55 AM   #5
Jerry Spencer

A ton of rain overnight with rain as I type. If you planned on being here I would stick with the plans I have seen this before and Reece pulled off the best nights of racing in history.

If we do get rained out today we just move things up a day not much we can do with the weather, I would suggest maybe a meeting at Halfmoon if it does rainout this afternoon Josh and the rest of the team could meet everybody there around 5.

I am going for a ride to clear my head will update in a few hours, yes I ride in the rain.

Jerry #66j

2 members like this post: agar, speed bump
8/21/14, 10:23 AM   #6
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
A ton of rain overnight with rain as I type. If you planned on being here I would stick with the plans I have seen this before and Reece pulled off the best nights of racing in history.
Thanks for the updates, as always.

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
8/21/14, 11:14 AM   #7
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Great idea, Jerry. Meeting at the Half Moon helps your sponsor and gives us out-of-towners a place to meet and eat in the unlikely event the race gets rained out tonight. Every so often someone proposes an IOW meet & greet, this could be the Smackdown IOW meet, greet & eat. I'll be there.

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, Obie
8/21/14, 11:25 AM   #8
flatout18

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 46

We are Half Moon bound right now.

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer
8/21/14, 1:36 PM   #9
Jerry Spencer

Ok 1:30 and it is grey with a very slight mist here at the house not even enough to wet the pavement, we have a lot of water standing and mud everywhere.

I took the trailer out on Sarahs lunch (half hour) and left it anybody that knows me knows if I did not think we would get this in I would have held up, tore the yard up as the water is standing and the yard is very soft.

I am heading to the track now hoping we get this thing in, I will update in a couple hours.

As I said before load the car and head this way to see the best Sprint Car drivers on the Best track in the land.

If it does get put off untill Friday lets meet up at the Halfmoon around five for a I.O.W. get together, Be safe and come on out.

Wanted to ad that the parking lot does not look that bad at the track the campgrounds still has some room left but people are still pulling in so get here and get set up for three days of fun.

Jerry #66j
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 8/21/14 at 1:40 PM.

2 members like this post: Obie, speed bump
8/21/14, 3:59 PM   #10
Jerry Spencer

Ok got the trailer parked and brought the bike home, pits filling up as is the stands going to be a great night of racing at the Kokomo Speedway tonight.

Jerry #66j

1 member likes this post: speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Spencer Racing and Kokomo Speedway