IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 4/11/23 4:59 PM
The much anticipated High Limit Sprint Car Series kicks off in a couple hours for 50 Grand to win at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas. Looks like 55 cars entered for the program with the Outlaws well represented. I don’t know much about the track but the field is top notch. Who’s going to be tuning in. We’ll have the race garage going tonight!
brown11b (Offline)
  #2 4/11/23 5:19 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
The much anticipated High Limit Sprint Car Series kicks off in a couple hours for 50 Grand to win at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas. Looks like 55 cars entered for the program with the Outlaws well represented. I don’t know much about the track but the field is top notch. Who’s going to be tuning in. We’ll have the race garage going tonight!
I was actually surprised by the number of Outlaws showing up with only 2 starts to burn. I guess the $50k to win helps.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #3 4/11/23 5:46 PM
Very good field of cars. Bet they wish they had a few less cars. Makes it tough to get the show done in 3 hours. With this being run made for streaming, I am sure they will want a quick show.
3 Likes: flagboy55, Grocery Guy, Hubie48
Terry Porter (Offline)
  #4 4/11/23 7:05 PM
Is it my feed or my TV as the screen skips a bit when the cars are up to speed.
luckybuc97 (Offline)
  #5 4/11/23 7:22 PM
Working fine here

Rick Roth
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 4/11/23 7:24 PM
Originally Posted by Terry Porter:
Is it my feed or my TV as the screen skips a bit when the cars are up to speed.

Try adjusting your pixel rate up or down in the gear on the screen. Also For some reason mine computer stream skips a bit unless I put the cursor over the full screen square. It's not a big deal but I gotta remember to do it.

Charles Nungester
ossuks (Offline)
  #7 4/11/23 7:28 PM
My sound was off by 30 seconds
dheck123 (Offline)
  #8 4/11/23 7:45 PM
I just tuned in, why are we red flag??
racefan20 (Offline)
  #9 4/11/23 7:50 PM
Originally Posted by dheck123:
I just tuned in, why are we red flag??
Wreck