IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
terrehautian (Offline)
  #1 7/22/09 8:31 PM
After thinking I was going camping Saturday, I am not now, so I will be there.
Pine (Offline)
  #2 7/22/09 8:36 PM
Who won the free tickets?????
terrehautian (Offline)
  #3 7/22/09 8:55 PM
OU812. I will let him say what we are doing for getting them.
Kirk Spridgeon (Offline)
  #4 7/22/09 9:12 PM
Hunter Schuerenberg will be running his first winged race since 2006.
OU812
  #5 7/22/09 10:18 PM
Originally Posted by Pine:
Who won the free tickets?????
I ask terrehautian to donate the tickets to Big Brothers / Big Sisters in Terre Haute, and in return, I bought 2 tickets to Bloomington and donated them to Big Brothers / Big Sisters Bloomington chapter.

I told him that it was his original most generous offer that got me thinking about doing something nice for somebody that might not be able to go see a race.

I thank terrehautian for his inspiration to do something nice for someone he didn't even know.

Ya know what, giving the tickets to Big Brothers/Big Sisters felt even better than winning the drawing!

A big THANKS to terrehautian!
Pine (Offline)
  #6 7/22/09 10:30 PM
Very cool ...
michiganmadman (Offline)
  #7 7/22/09 10:34 PM
Both of you are stand-up gentleman! Not to mention, a great way to introduce some new fans to the sport. This was awesome!
Joe Kidd
  #8 7/23/09 1:11 AM
About time they have a sprint car race. I'll be there looking for the Worm. LOL!!!
Redwood17257 (Offline)
  #9 7/23/09 6:21 AM
That's awesome guys!! It's things like this that really make the racing community very special. A night at Bloomington or Terre Haute is a pretty bada$$ way to spend a weekend evening! Especially if it means a few new fans to the sport. Very Cool!
Jim Halpert (Offline)
  #10 7/23/09 8:12 AM
My first winged race in 17 years...because it's free...if it ain't over by 10 I'm out of there..stinkin' wings...but winged sprints is better than no sprints.