IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > first four nights of midget week
5/21/18, 8:59 PM   #1
first four nights of midget week
Jonr

I will be going to the first four nights of midget week. Is there any must do's during the days before going to the track? I was planning on going to the Indy Museum on Thursday.

5/22/18, 6:13 AM   #2
Re: first four nights of midget week
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonr View Post
I will be going to the first four nights of midget week. Is there any must do's during the days before going to the track? I was planning on going to the Indy Museum on Thursday.
Kind of depends on what you like. Indy museum is a good choice.

5/22/18, 6:55 AM   #3
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Very nice auto museum on 931 in Kokomo.Studebaker museum in South Bend,A.C.D. museum in Fort Wayne and the Hudson museum in Shippshewanna.Drive time to the northern museums approx. 3 hrs round trip.You can only do one per trip. Left Kokomo or Gas City at 8a .Had plenty of time for lunch,back at the track tween 4, 5 pm.P.S.Packard musuem in Dayton Oh. best to do that one from Eldora
Last edited by mc/rider; 5/22/18 at 7:05 AM.

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, WinglessLovers
5/22/18, 6:14 PM   #4
WinglessLovers

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 85

James Dean and Garfield museum in Fairmont which is not far south of Gas City.

Bruce Eckel

1 member likes this post: mc/rider
5/22/18, 9:31 PM   #5
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mc/rider View Post
Very nice auto museum on 931 in Kokomo.Studebaker museum in South Bend,A.C.D. museum in Fort Wayne and the Hudson museum in Shippshewanna.Drive time to the northern museums approx. 3 hrs round trip.You can only do one per trip. Left Kokomo or Gas City at 8a .Had plenty of time for lunch,back at the track tween 4, 5 pm.P.S.Packard musuem in Dayton Oh. best to do that one from Eldora
I think the museum in Kokomo is shut down until they move into their new location.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > first four nights of midget week