IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
  #21 4/9/11 7:44 PM
Can some one give a line up? Have they ran heats???
Posted using Mobile Device
tqracer53 (Offline)
  #22 4/9/11 8:00 PM
23 sprints in house. A little behind schedule cause of rain but track looks great

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

5,44,68,4,11 finish for heat 1
  #23 4/9/11 8:22 PM
Thanks please keep posting!!!
tqracer53 (Offline)
  #24 4/9/11 8:31 PM
Going in lburg post. New at this
  #25 4/9/11 9:07 PM
Please give updates!!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Can anyone give me any up dates. Please
Z-man (Offline)
  #26 4/10/11 12:06 AM
Feature results
Hines windom gulick burdette elson moffett
Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: cowboyhar69, IndyBound, mowerman, Pat O'Connor Fan, skids59
TeamCGR (Offline)
  #27 4/10/11 1:31 AM
Thanks to Dave R. And the LS Crew for a great night of racing. The track was really smooth and FAST. Bobby Gump and crew were great as well even with tough weather conditions. Congrats to Tracy Hines. Good crowd too considering. Thanks again.
Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: Charles Nungester, FishBurger, IndyBound, onthegas, Sandy Lowe, ThaBurgFan
IndyBound (Offline)
  #28 4/10/11 1:32 AM
Pete, do you know if the results Z-man posted where heat results or the feature results? Thanks!

Patti

Great race Coleman!!!!
Z-man (Offline)
  #29 4/10/11 1:36 AM
Originally Posted by IndyBound:
Pete, do you know if the results Z-man posted where heat results or the feature results? Thanks!

Patti
Patti, they were feature results. I have really short thumbs and bad eyesight and don't do well with typing on phones.

Will work for Race Tickets and Beer
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, IndyBound
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #30 4/10/11 1:44 AM
Those were feature posted sitting right beside me at the track by the Z-Man who I wasn't very good company to be around tonight but him coming up brightened a very gloomy day for me.

As for the racing, This is one of the few tracks that when theres enough moisture in it. They turn faster laps in the feature than any other time of the night.

Thanks Rudy, Crew and everyone for getting it in for us. If it weren't for the everglades making a brief re-emergence in the infield it would have went a lot quicker. Thanks for everyone's efforts in dealing with that.

To the racers and team. Thanks for coming and putting a show on for us. Gotta say, Theres something about the net and text messaging to get a crowd on short notice, Great car count and fan count for three hours notice!

Everyone knew Tracy was going to be bad fast starting ont he pole after his heat win and redraw but WIndom got side by side several times and from laps 4-8 the two were wheel to wheel consistently. Gullick mounted several charges but never quite caught the dueling duo. Burdette was lightning fast gaining several spots to claim fourth. It was a track that Tracy Commented on. " I was FLATFOOTED AND IF THEY PASSED ME, THEY HAD MORE THAN I HAD" They didn't and he won

Sprints 23 including a impressive #44 who's name won't escape me after a few shows. I know it was only about his fourth time in a sprint but he was cooking. I also know he ran Minis for awhile.

Thanks everyone. I was a basket case before going. I feel much better now (Had to put down my buddy Benji today) S till hurts but some good memories soothe a bit the pain.

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: FishBurger, koolaid89