IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #1 5/20/12 1:22 PM
4 lap average 214.455
10 Likes: 38DD, Bostonian, chasinracin2, cowboyhar69, dirtnonwingfan, Drtchsr, leonhaupt, Mud Packer, PJ Wright, ronmil
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #2 5/20/12 1:28 PM
Think the speed was 214, not 241. Still a solid effort that gets the car in the show. They can work on some speed during the week.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #3 5/20/12 1:30 PM
Congrats BRYAN, Proud of you, Tim, SHM

Charles Nungester
2 Likes: Bostonian, cowboyhar69
Motormasher (Offline)
  #4 5/20/12 1:36 PM
Im glad he got it back together and made it in........hope he can make a run for the win.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #5 5/20/12 1:42 PM
I really like the sound of... Bryan Clauson qualifies for INDY 500.

Congrats!

22 Likes: 38DD, agar, Beer Goggles, Bostonian, buck2, Charles Nungester, cowboyhar69, dirtnonwingfan, dirttrackfan, Drtchsr, jim goerge, Jimmydiesel, Kansasdirtfan, MacTexas, miwingless, mowerman, Mud Packer, PIT CART, PJ Wright, reeserx, ronmil, sprintsrule
Melmo (Offline)
  #6 5/20/12 1:59 PM
Job well done go Bryan!!!

Posted via Mobile Device
SPRINTCAR (Offline)
  #7 5/20/12 2:30 PM
Originally Posted by midget 89:
think the speed was 214, not 241. Still a solid effort that gets the car in the show. They can work on some speed during the week.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #8 5/20/12 2:32 PM
I corrected the typo.

rj1 (Offline)
  #9 5/20/12 2:37 PM
If Fisher didn't have any backup cars, I imagine she just told Clauson "turn in 4 laps".

Can anyone put together a more different three drivers for the Last Row Party than Bryan Clauson, Simona de Silvestro, and Jean Alesi?

Happy that Lotus shipped a couple quicker engines hot from the factory (only in de Silvestro's car for qualies, notice the speed difference between her and Alesi). Like to see both cars run the whole race instead of get black flagged 15 laps in.
Kansasdirtfan (Offline)
  #10 5/20/12 2:42 PM
I'm sure Bryan's elated to be in the show, yet disappointed to be 10 mph slower than he ran in quals. I'm also sure they played it super safe today, and if practice is any indication, he should have a competitive car for race day. Congrats to BC and to the whole SFHR team for really thrashing to get the car repaired. Now go get 'em! By the way...Tim, you look pretty good on the tube.

Bob Nikkel
2 Likes: rclaridge, SC90