IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprntr (Offline)
  #1 9/22/12 2:29 AM
In Minnesota.

We had out first Frost last Tuesday and tonight we sat through a 1/2 hour rain, sleet & snow delay at St Croix Valley Raceway.

steiny
2 Likes: Ovalmeister, racerjim2
rachasin (Offline)
  #2 9/22/12 9:05 AM
24 this morning here brrrrr
fish are bitin only 4 days left
first race Marysville Ca 9/29
sprntr (Offline)
  #3 9/22/12 10:46 AM
Freeze warnings for tomorrow a.m. Gonnabe cool at the track tonight!

steiny
mr nobody (Offline)
  #4 9/22/12 7:04 PM
Originally Posted by sprntr:
Freeze warnings for tomorrow a.m. Gonnabe cool at the track tonight!

steiny
Nah, it just means the beer will stay cooler longer.
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #5 9/22/12 8:52 PM
Cold beer are you serious??????????????/

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #6 9/22/12 10:41 PM
In Minnesota.

We had out first Frost last Tuesday and tonight we sat through a 1/2 hour rain, sleet & snow delay at St Croix Valley Raceway.

steiny
I know it's only a matter of time until we get that weather here in cheeseland but for now i'm glad it's in Minnesota!
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #7 9/24/12 4:32 PM
In Minnesota.

steiny
That was one cold ass weekend, lol...nice to finally meet you Steiny! Crazy finale Saturday night though huh? Couldn't have scripted it better.

David.
sprntr (Offline)
  #8 9/24/12 4:58 PM
Originally Posted by Ovalmeister:
That was one cold ass weekend, lol...nice to finally meet you Steiny! Crazy finale Saturday night though huh? Couldn't have scripted it better.

David.
I could have scripted it a whole lot better. If neither Caho or Bradwell had finished better than 6th, we'd have won the championship!

Great to meet you, hope to get another chance to bench race with you. Are you going to Elko?

steiny

---------- Post added at 3:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:57 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
Cold beer are you serious??????????????/

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Deadly serious. It's not just for breakfast anymore!

steiny
Ovalmeister (Offline)
  #9 9/25/12 12:44 AM
I could have scripted it a whole lot better. If neither Caho or Bradwell had finished better than 6th, we'd have won the championship!

Great to meet you, hope to get another chance to bench race with you. Are you going to Elko?

steiny

---------- Post added at 3:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:57 PM ----------

Deadly serious. It's not just for breakfast anymore!

steiny
Yes we will be at Elko both nights, it's less than 15 minutes from home, gotta love that! See ya there!
David.