IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct
10/3/10, 3:56 PM   #1
Asct
lovindirt

I see on eastkyproboards.com shows Oct. 15th an 16th has ASCT on the Schedule. 15th at Ponderosa, and 16th at Lucky 7 they are paying the tab hope 1425 pound cars attend this one if it still happens.
Please no neg. talk Jeff

10/3/10, 5:39 PM   #2
Re: Asct
v8j

i made mistake sorry
Last edited by v8j; 10/3/10 at 9:08 PM.

10/3/10, 10:43 PM   #3
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
I see on eastkyproboards.com shows Oct. 15th an 16th has ASCT on the Schedule. 15th at Ponderosa, and 16th at Lucky 7 they are paying the tab hope 1425 pound cars attend this one if it still happens.
Please no neg. talk Jeff
Looks like the circus has returned Wonder of big John is still ringmaster are is that lead clown

10/4/10, 9:33 PM   #4
Drew Tarr

Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City,KY is planning on having an ASCT race Friday Oct. 15th. I have tested there twice and can say its a smooth track, and run by very good folks that are really excited to have a sprint car show at their track. I am super new in the sprint car world, and don't know any of the ******** involved, but gosh i sure hope they have a great turnout for their race. I am obviously biased but I would love to see some sprint car stuff happen south of the Ohio river. The ASCT race this spring at Bardstown,Ky only had 9 cars make the tow, and those guys did a great job of putting on a race but, gosh 9 cars doesn't make a track operator or the fans go "damn, these things are waaaaaaay badass!!!" I sure hope that Ponderosa's turnout is a whole lot better. I don't think there is much else going on on the 15th anywhere else remotely close is there? Bringem on down to Ky and lets show them there is more to a dirt track than a latemodel !!!! the tracks site is http://ponderosaspeedway.net/index.html

2 members like this post: spicoli, TNRustler
10/4/10, 11:21 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovindirt View Post
Please no neg. talk Jeff
Nothing showing on the ASCT website concerning this race. Is this still a go?

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

10/5/10, 6:45 AM   #6
Pitstooge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Looks like the circus has returned Wonder of big John is still ringmaster are is that lead clown

10/5/10, 10:56 AM   #7
Drew Tarr

The race is a for sure thing as far as the track is concerned. I have spoken to the Sullivans several times, and they are really excited to have sprint cars at their race track. They are advertising the race on their home page, and announced it several times last weekend during a big 2-day show they had, and have printed fliers in the works now. As I stated before, I am too new in this world to know the ********, but I have raced my entire life, and know good people when I meet them, and Donnie and Angie Sullivan are 100%ers. Come race with them with confidence, and I have zero doubts that they will not do everything in their power to make this a great race for all involved. The tracks website is http://ponderosaspeedway.net/index.html

1 member likes this post:
10/5/10, 12:09 PM   #8
ddponderosa

Thank you Drew. This is Donnie and Angie Sullivan, Promoters of the Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, Kentucky. Yes, the race is on and we are very exicted to have ASCT come to The Ponderosa, and we have talked to several fans who are also very excited. We are looking forward to this event and hope we can get a big turn out for the fans. Please feel free to call if any questions. (606) 365-0402. There is also a press release on 4m.net under sprints. Thank you. Donnie and Angie Sullivan, and Donnie Jr.

1 member likes this post:
10/6/10, 2:14 AM   #9
sprinter14

We will be making the tow down from Chillicothe, Ohio. I hope Lucky 7 still makes it a 2 day deal. It would be a lot nicer to run 2 nights for that long of a drive. My only sprint car feature win to date was in the state of Kentucky with a wing back in 2002.

10/6/10, 11:30 PM   #10
lovindirt

We'll be there.

Jeff Sweat//////////// Wee 3 racing

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Asct