IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #1 9/8/14 7:12 PM
I am looking for some TQ midget results from earlier this summer. If anyone could help me out I would really, really appreciate it. I have a pretty extensive collection of TQ history going back to the early 1960's and would like to add this information to my collection.
JUNE 20, 2014
Vermilion County Fair
Cayuga, Ind.
* Need complete results

JUNE 28, 2014
Hopkins County Fairgrounds
Madisonville, Ky.
* Need Feature results only

JULY 10, 2014
"Dwenger Memorial"
Decatur County Fairgrounds
Greensburg, Ind.
* Need Heat 1 and Feature results only
I know these results are probably lost forever, but if anyone has the results from Mount Lawn Speedway (I believe this was Johnny Goff's first feature win) on August 24, 2013 I would appreciate those as well.

Thanks in advance for any help tracking down this information.
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #2 9/8/14 7:32 PM
I ran Cayuga and greensburg but couldn't for the life of me give you complete results. I know there were 10 cars at Cayuga with Bill James winning everything in site. I think there were 13 cars at greensburg. Not the most organized event I've ever ran. We were the only class running and we hadn't pushed the feature at 10:30. Can't remember who won. Hope a different organization races there next time.
itsanonwingthing (Offline)
  #3 9/8/14 7:35 PM
Originally Posted by Sandy Lowe:

JULY 10, 2014
"Dwenger Memorial"
Decatur County Fairgrounds
Greensburg, Ind.
* Need Heat 1 and Feature results only.
http://www.greensburgdailynews.com/s...cf3d43e90.html

These are not complete results, and Feature top three are listed on page 2. Ronnie Combs won the feature. JT Stapp was announcing this night, and may be able to provide additional results?

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #4 9/8/14 8:19 PM
Thanks Keith! I actually have more of the results than were posted in the newspaper. After Combs, Goff and Fehrman I believe the finish was Anton Hernandez (4th), Aaron Percell (5th), maybe Paul Graybrook (6th) ???, and Kirby Petry (7th). Only 7 finished and I wasn't paying close enough attention to when all the others dropped out.

Jrp4554 do you remember where you finished at Greensburg?
Jrp4554 (Offline)
  #5 9/8/14 8:37 PM
We finished the race. Dillion Welch drove for me that night. I thought we were 7th but I have the memory of a gold fish
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #6 9/8/14 9:02 PM
Maybe 8 cars finished instead of 7 and you were in front of Petry?
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #7 9/9/14 6:26 PM
Also needing these TQ midget results:
AUGUST 15, 2014
Whitewater Valley Speedway
Liberty, Ind.
* Need complete results