IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > May 28th – Lawrenceburg Speedway – World of Outlaw Sprints
5/27/18, 5:46 PM   #11
Re: May 28th – Lawrenceburg Speedway – World of Outlaw Sprin
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by flagboy55 View Post
Glad to see Charles endorsing a wing race!

Nonsense, Im going for the Mods and see a couple stock car drivers like Bell and Larson kick the WoO's butts.
I actually quit going when I predicted three races in a row exactly as they played out. It's great when outside competition can come in and give em a run, especially guys who came from the NW and midget background.
Last edited by Charles Nungester; 5/27/18 at 5:50 PM.

4 members like this post: FishBurger, luckybuc97, mc/rider, oppweld
5/27/18, 10:09 PM   #12
hoosierboy3

Wanting to get reserved tickets so I can be underneath the over head and maybe in the shade. Section H, Row 19 (turn 4 almost). Should be high enough to be under the awning right?

5/27/18, 10:20 PM   #13
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Yes however from about 7 until sunset the sun shines directly in there. Not much anyone can do about it. coming to the longest days of the year for the next three weeks.

1 member likes this post: hoosierboy3
5/28/18, 10:59 AM   #14
SPRINTCAR

Kyle Larson‏Verified account @KyleLarsonRacin · May 27

 More

Waking up like... racing the next 4 days! @CocaCola 600 tonight, Lawrenceburg @WorldofOutlaws Monday, Montpelier @USACNation Tuesday, and back with Outlaws for Fairbury on Wednesday. 👍🏼🇺🇸 Kyle Larson

Plus the Allstars are not running.
Last edited by SPRINTCAR; 5/28/18 at 12:21 PM.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/28/18, 2:01 PM   #15
Kart#51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
Nonsense, Im going for the Mods and see a couple stock car drivers like Bell and Larson kick the WoO's butts.
I actually quit going when I predicted three races in a row exactly as they played out. It's great when outside competition can come in and give em a run, especially guys who came from the NW and midget background.
Who came from the NW and who has a midget background? Just curious? Neither Bell or Larson would qualify if you realized they started their careers in winged sprint cars. Northern California isn't the NW and Oklahoma is far from it. Just saying.

5/28/18, 3:45 PM   #16
dsc1600

Haha, I’ve made that argument before. Someone said Rico was a NW guy too. A bit like the Posse vs the world argument in winged sprints. All in good fun.

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
5/28/18, 5:43 PM   #17
mscs20

Bell did start out in Jr Sprints, then 600 micros before joining Kunz for a year of midgets and non wing sprints.

4 members like this post: 5JMOFFATTFAN!, Charles Nungester, oppweld, tirespinner
5/28/18, 6:28 PM   #18
sp6967

I just hope he gives usac boys same track at sprint week.

5/28/18, 10:08 PM   #19
dsc1600

Good race, WoO at Lawrenceburg has been on point the last few years.

4 members like this post: Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, motorhead748, scottyCbus
5/28/18, 11:53 PM   #20
motorhead748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester View Post
I just hope the track promoters don't figure out there are people out there willing to pay $35 to watch a 400 to win race.

4 members like this post: Andrew S. Quinn, chrismattlin, PIT CART, progressive22
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > May 28th – Lawrenceburg Speedway – World of Outlaw Sprints